40 🫶🏽

𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 1𝐒𝐓 2023 -- 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄.

( 7pm )

"𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁"

Me and DD sang as we blasted DDot song while rolling up in my room, DDot laughed, hyping us up.

"Damn, I miss ma girlfriend,"

"Nigga call her then"

"What darri said"

"indi stop fucking playing wimmie rn"

"It's ma birthday so you can't be mean darri baby"

"You may not live past 15 if ya keep fucking playing wimmie"

"Nigga imma bop you in ya mouth"

I said play fighting ddot

"Oh nah where my phone at"

DD said laughing while me n ddot were still play fighting.

"Saftey, my hearts, I gotta go get mia real quick can come over"

DD smiled, and I nodded before hugging him, and I sat on my bed and watched tiktok favouriting all the edits of me n ddot.

As I was watching tiktok ddot took my phone outta my hands and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back. After a full on makeout session, he smiled against my lips and rest his head on mine.

"Lemme find something for you to wear cause we're going out in 50 mins"

He smiled. I jumped up from my bed and ran to the bathroom to shower while ddot picked put a dress for me to wear. After 20 mins, I came out of the shower.

I saw a black bag on my bed. I smiled and opened it, seeing a pink dress in there with matching shoes. I screamed in delight and I heard ddot laugh behind me.

He had a bouquet of pink roses. I smiled and kissed the boy before pushing his out the took so I could get ready. I got dressed and then sat at my vanity table and did my skincare routine while singing to 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐁𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫.

When I finished, I readjusted my headband thingy and then did my makeup. After 15 mins, I was done, so I took the headband off, and I took my hair (ddot payed for) out of the claw clip.

I re did my edges and put the band thing on and did my middle parting before straightening it. After I straightened It I went in with the curlers and curled the ends of my hair before brushing them out.

I got up and sprayed the Victoria secrets bombshell perfume DDot had but in the bag as well. I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror before putting my shoes on and going downstairs.

DDot wore a pop smoke graphic tee with black jeans with a black belt and black cats. He looked so good right now that he can really dive in this ocea- nvmmm.

He looked up from his phone, and he smiled, kissing me before taking my hand as a black limo pulled up from outside.

I smiled and got into the limo as ddot sat beside me, and we talked. After 25 mins, we arrived at the place. DDot thanked the driver, and I gave him my phone to take pics in the car park.

Before he covered my eyes I posted the pic of me.

******************