34 🫶🏾

𝐈 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 the water bottle on my nightstand as my mouth felt dry as fuck I stretched before sitting up making sure I didn't step on dd in his sleep.

I decided to go in for 1 more day before doing online school. I grabbed a black crop top, red tech fleece, Nike pro leggings and my red thunder 4's. I turned my phone on and replied to Miles texts.

******************

𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 🕸
𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵

𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 ⭐
𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦

𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 🕸️
𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘦 🤞🏾

𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 ⭐
𝘠𝘰 𝘨𝘶𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘬 🤨

𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 🕸️
𝘚𝘵𝘧𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩

𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 ⭐
𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 😒

𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 🕸️
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 🥱

𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 ⭐
😐.
𝑆𝑒𝑒𝑛. 7:05𝑎𝑚

******************

I laughed and turned my phone off before undressing and getting into the shower and washing my hair. After 20 mins, I was done. I stepped out of the shower and got dressed in the bathroom.

After getting dressed, I went back into my room, and DD was on his phone on my bed. I rolled my eyes before doing my skincare routine and makeup routine.

After 20 mins, I was 'finally done' from what edot said I sprayed my strawberry poundcake body spray. I grabbed my bag and put my notebooks, pencil case, spray, gum, and lipgloss in there.

I went downstairs and put my shoes on after putting my bag by the door, I went into the kitchen and grabbed a pop tart and got into Edots car.

I ate the pop tart while edot drove me to school, I hugged edot before getting out of his car as he parked outside of the school.

As I sat through period 1 I got called to the principal's office, I grabbed my things, ignoring everyone looking at me.

(( Main Character Vibes 😝 [ she is the main character I needa stfu ] leave that dope alone  ))

I walked to the principal's office a small smile on my face, knowing I get to skip this and maths. I listened to what the principal had to say before me and Miles walked around the school.

We talked about random shit and the beef that goes on in our school. I told Miles alot as I felt safe taking to him he listened and didn't ever make me feel like what I had to say was petty.

"Next time a bitch says sum call me ill bring about Milesella"

He said tying his dreads into two ponytails making me laugh as he did sum next level zesty shit.

"That's wrong how that nigga did you though"

"Yeah i just dunno why"

"Nigga has to have a reason though like he's a bitchass nigga for that but he sounded really inlove with you"

"Probably I dunno"

"Let's do a tik tok bitch"

"Who you calling a bitch"