24 🫶🏾

"Look at my husband zero"

DDot mugged the fuck outta me and then shoved me offa him making fall onto the floor, I sat up as the boys laughed at me.

"Bitch"

"Ask zero to help you up nigga"

"Mccht sassy ass nigga"

I said rolling my eyes and sitting beside dd laying my head on dds' lap, dd played with my hair as he watched the movie. Ddot was not bothered he knew me and dd had a close bond.

I fell asleep for like an hour till dd woke me up edot waking up ddot, I sat up and went into the kitchen and had a glass of water before going to Treys room writing to Trey in my diary.

When I was finished I put my diary into his nightstand and went back into the living room.

"Indii"

"Davidddd"

DD stood and I ran away laughing he found me and started tickling the fuck outta me and I couldn't breathe.

"OKAY OKAY IM SORRY"

"That's what I thought"

"FREE KAY KAY"

I said running ddot with dd came now cornering me playfighting, I screamed laughing tryna get away from them, Edot came laughing and watched as I suffered.

"STOPPP"

"Yeah say ya sorry and you'll never say it again and zero isnt ya boo"

"I'm sorry and I'll never do it again and zero is not my boo"

I said rolling my eyes, edot laughed still watching us.

"Can you make us foodddd"

"No nigga go play outside"

DD ran towards me making me scream

"Fine!"

I rolled my eyes going into the kitchen making fajitas for everyone, ddot can in shortly after his hands wrapping around my waist  I smiled and turned around giving him a small kiss on the lips. He smiled rubbing his thumb on my waist I smiled kissing him again.

I turned back around and continued to make the food as ddot grabbed my speaker connecting his phone to it and playing his playlist I smiled as 24 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 - 𝙻𝚒𝚕 𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚔 & 𝙰 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚎.

"Ma?"

"Yeah?"

"We should do a song tg"

"We should?"

"Yeah"

I smiled nodding my head in agreement as I dished out the food.

"We can go to the stu tmrw"

DD came in grabbing his plate and edot came in shortly after taking his plate smiling and thanking me. I smiled as me and ddot made our way to the table the empty seat from where Trey normally sat made my heart hurt.

Tear stung my eyes threatening to come out I looked up and blinked until they were gone, I smiled at the boys as they stared at me worry and sympathy across their faces I gave them two reassuring thumbs up.

They ate their food dd wolfing both of his Fajitas up then leaving and washing his plate. I laughed and shook my head as I finished my first one moving to my second one, Edot and DDot finished two mins after I finished after those two.

I washed the rest of the plates then edot came in dd behind him, dd hugged me and I hugged him back unsure why.

"You okay?"