30 🫶🏽

𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 on my work as people whispered about what happened yesterday, I drowned it out by putting my in and listened to 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐇.𝐄.𝐑.

I hummed along quietly as I wrote inside my English book I liked English the teacher was kind and she left us to our work. I put my cheek into my hand and sighed fed up of today already.

I used to have English, Maths, Art and A free period with Notti on a Monday I blinked back the tears that threatened to fall down my face. I finished my work and put my things away as we had 2 minutes left I got up passing the teacher my book.

She smiled at me taking my book and I smiled back before turning around and sitting down at my desk. I grabbed my bag and the bell rang and I left going to the bathroom.

I pulled out my air bar taking a couple of hits before leaving to maths I set my bag down at my desk sitting by ddot who was on his phone. I smiled at him before listening to the teacher and writing down the examples on the board.

--

I sat down at the top of the stairwell and scrolled through tik tok while taking a hit from my air bar once and a while ghosting it. I hummed as 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐲 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐋𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧 played on my airpods I looked through my bag and grabbed the cheetos In there.

I spent my break alone because my social battery wasn't charged today I'd probably spend lunch with my friends though and try to seem alright. I sighed as I heard footsteps thinking it was older boys they weren't rude but I wasn't ready to socialise.

I looked at the boy on the top of the stairs seeing my boyfriend looking at me with worry in his eyes I look up at him and he walks over slowly hugging me. I wrap my arms around him, his cologne filling my senses.

I felt comfort in his arms I let go slowly and got up dusting my clothes off as the bell rang meaning I had Art and I walked with ddot to art I said bye to him as his free period was now. I sat down at my seat and hummed as 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 played in my headphones and I bopped my head.

"They like notti keep rapping you different"

I rapped quietly as I continued doing the drawin Me, DDot, DD and Notti as boondocks characters. I hummed along to my playlist as I grabbed the pen beside me I hummed as my playlist of notti, ddot and dds songs played throughout my airpods.

I smiled as I drew Me and Notti sharing an Airpod, I traced over the pencil outline of DDot's ski I made sure not to mess up as I continued tracing.

The bell rang as I packed away my stuff looking at the outline and start of my colouring in of dd, I left the classroom and went to my locker putting away my art book and pens.

I felt two hand grab my waist and turn around I looked in the eyes of my boyfriend I smiled slightly and hugged him.

"Go to your class"

I said and he shook his head softly

"Ima skip at the stairs with you and we can make tik toks I think tookie and Ally are going there later"

He said and I jumped up squealing slightly I  LOVE tookie and Ally also the fact that ddot agreed to make tik toks. I pulled his arm and we went to the stairs.

I we sat on the steps and ddot pulled out his phone texting someone and 5 minutes later I heard dd's loud ass. I stood up running to Tookie and Ally hugging them and sitting down next to ddot again.

I stood up walking to dd and talking to him as he rest his head on the rails so took a pic of dd and posted it on insta.

******************************************