04

✺ ┅*❋ ❋*┅ ✺

ilus and feelings

In the evening the teenagers met again at the beach to practice riding an ilu. While standing in the shallow water Aonung makes some calling, clicking sounds with his mouth to get the attention of ilus that are swimming nearby. Now the ilus were swimming directly around them as they stick their head out of the water.

"These are ilus." He told the group as he caressed the head of an ilu. "If you want to live here, you have to ride them."

"Are they dangerous?" Kiri asked.

"No, they are very peaceful and friendly." Tsireya answered smiling.

"Come on, Aonung. Demonstrate how to ride them properly." Rotxo suggested and Aonung nodded.

Aonung calls his ilu with the same clicking noise as before. As the ilu arrived beside him he gently makes the bond with the animal and climbed up on the back of the ilu. His posture is relaxed, yet stable. He holds on tight as he moves forward fast diving into the water. He is one with the ilu and the water. Then he jumps out of the water with an excited cry and lands back into the water. He comes back to the group and climbs back into the water.

"That is kind of impressive." Kiri said honestly and Aonung has an proud look on his face. He is one of the best riders in the clan as he should be as the son of the Olo'eyktan.

"Okay now you try, Lo'ak." Aonung said and holding an ilu in place while Leyra is doing the same on the other side of the ilu. She caressed the body of the ilu, to calm it down because of the unknown rider it has to take. Lo'ak comes to the both and climbs up on the ilu, rather clumpsy and almost falling off again. He was kind of embarrassed 'cause he wanted to impress Leyra on his first try.

"Adjust your posture." Leyra said putting her hand on Lo'ak's back and putting pressure on his lower back. She felt his muscles flexing under her touch. "Stabilize your legs so you don't slip down." She puts her other hand on his thigh and moved his leg in position.

Neteyam didn't like it that Leyra is touching his brother again and he knows that Lo'ak enjoys her touch because he does too. They are the same when it comes to her even if they haven't known her long. It's only been days. They get little butterflies in their stomach when she touches them or just glancing at them. They were captured by her beauty the moment they saw her on the first day here.

"Now hold on tight." She continues and takes his hands to the kurus, where they cold hold on when riding an ilu.

"Make the connection gently."

Lo'ak's hand slides behind him as he grabs his braid and pulls it before himself in a swift motion. But for Leyra it seems his movement was in slow motion because how captured she was as she was looking at him. Her breath got stuck in her throat because she was feeling a little hot, even though the cold wind was gliding trough her hair. She realized that she was attracted to Lo'ak because even the smallest movement of him turned her on. Her eyes widen at her thoughts as her cheeks were turning red and she quickly put distance between her and Lo'ak.

"Feel his breath and his strength." Aonung said to Lo'ak.

Tsireya noticed Leyra's sudden move and looked at her confused but then connected the dots because of the way Leyra looked at Lo'ak while her cheeks turned more red. Now Tsireya and Leyra made eye contact and Tsireya let out a giggle but Leyra looked at her warningly to not say anything about this.

They have been friends since they were only children and they could communicate without words, only with a look. They told each other everything and knew when the other is sad or has a new crush. Later they would definitely talk about that.