18

✺ ┅*❋ ❋*┅ ✺

seizure

As she arrived she saw the disturbed mood of the Tsahik because of the arrival of the human people and her pregnancy didn't made it easier to hold down her emotions. Leyra stood at the entrance while she looked at the Tsahik who was sitting in the middle of the pod.

"Tsahik, I need to talk to you." Leyra firmly said as she slightly bows her head in respect and continued looking at Ronal.

"What is it? Did the demons do something?" She asked harshly while she looked at the young Na'vi before her. Her hand rested on her bloated belly.

"No." She slowly answered. "I have a question about something." Ronal's curiosity grew at the statement.

"Go on." Ronal said while moving her sitting position slightly to make room for Leyra. The girl sat across from the Tsahik and looked at her hands. Ronal could sense that her question was serious and occupied her thoughts. Her emotionless expression softened a little bit. Even if the Tsahik didn't show her emotions often, Leyra was the daughter of her best friend, that passed away years ago and she raised the girl. She cared for her.

"You're Tsahik. Have you ever heard that Eywa has shown the future to someone?" Leyra asked carefully, not wanting to anger Ronal any further because of her stupid question.

Ronal's perplexed expression made Leyra regret asking the question that was on her mind since they arrived in the village hours ago after Kiri's accident.

"Well, through Eywa we can see memories and communicate with our ancestors and hear them. Eywa is the connection of all life on Pandora." Ronal started as she thought about it. "But Eywa doesn't usually reveal the future to someone."

Leyra sighed at her words. "It was definitely not a memory or someone who has passed, yet." She whispered as she looked helpless at the Tsahik.

"What did you saw?" Ronal asked her and took Leyras hand. She was trying to feel Eywa's thoughts through her. Leyra's face changed into a sad and scared one at the question.

"War." She mumbled. "And death."

Ronal looked bewildered and felt the sadness radiating from the girl as she looked on the verge of tears.

"A death from a beloved person." She mumbled, a tear sliding from her eye. Ronal's heart ached at her look and thought about how she would feel if she knew that her mate would die in near time. Ronal hugged the girl for the first time in years and Leyra felt the motherly way of her hugging. Leyra silently cried into her shoulder a she gently wrapped her arms around her torso.

"What if Eywa showed you the future for a reason?" Ronal said. "Maybe you have to safe the person so nothing worse would happen."

"How can I save him, when there will be war?" Leyra asked hopeless.

"I can't give you the answer. You have to find the way yourself." Ronal responded as she stroked over Leyras head.

Tonowari bursted into the Marui and was caught off guard at the sight of his mate and Leyra hugging. He gave them a confused look as they broke their hug.

"The scientist are no help. I heard it when I was ears dropping." Tonowari confessed. "My beloved mate, would you help Kiri?" He asked her as she approached them and kneeled beside Ronal giving her a kiss on the cheek. He noticed the tear strains on Leyra's cheeks but didn't dare to ask, but Leyra knew she could talk with Tonowari about anything and he would wait patiently for her to open up to him.

"Of course I help." Ronal answered back. "You should intensify the training for our warriors."

"Why?" he asked confused.