22

✺ ┅*❋ ❋*┅ ✺

bonding

"It's so exciting!" Tsireya exclaimed happily as she examined the tsakarem head piece on Leyra while sitting beside the girl. "Finally my mother gifted it to you!"

Leyra was happy as she looked at herself in the reflection of the water. She gently touched the beautiful red pearl on her forehead. The Tsahik has made the head piece herself so it would perfectly fit to Leyra and her look.

"She told me the red pearl symbolizes the power I have with Eywa by my side and the success I will have in leading the clan in the future." Leyra explained what Ronal has told her a few moments ago.

"I believe, you and Aonung will be the best leaders our clan will ever have." Tsireya reassured her while putting her hand on Leyra's shoulder.

"Thank you." Leyra smiled, but her smile faded a little when she saw the small group that approached them. The only good thing was that Rotxo and Aonung were holding hands as they walked to Leyra and Tsireya. The not so good thing was that Kiri was trailing behind them with Neteyam.

Leyra hasn't spoken to him since she arrived, even though he tried to talk with her a few times. She clearly avoided talking to him because she was still upset about him hanging out with another girl that evening.

Tsireya called some ilus and only three appeared as they were the only ones near the Na'vi. Leyra watched as the couples paired up and got on the ilus.

"Guess I'm stuck with you." Leyra muttered slightly annoyed and rolled her eyes.

Neteyam was standing pretty close to her so he heard her words and glanced at her. "What's wrong? Why have you been ignoring me?"

"Not now, Neteyam." She answered while looking at their waiting friends in the ocean. In response he grabbed her wrist and dragged her with him into the water.

Leyra felt like electricity was shot through her body when he touched her and she couldn't deny that she was craving for more of his touch.

She sat behind him after he connected his queue with the animal and while she looked down at his queue she had to think about how it would like to mate with him.

"At least hold on while we're riding."

"Right..."

Leyra put her arms around his waist and her hands were laying on his stomach. While he adjusted his position, she could feel his muscles working underneath her hands. Being so close to his back she could see the back muscles flexing as well.

"Oh you're so hot." She said out loud by accident and her cheeks immediately went red when he chuckled.

"You're not so bad yourself." He said grinning when he turned his head slightly to her.

"Shut up, I didn't mean it." She rolled her eyes and avoided his gaze.

"Roll your eyes again and I will show you many different ways how your eyes can roll back when I fuck you." He dangerously said in a low voice.

Her breath got stuck in her throat and she blushed very vividly. "Just move already." she said and motioned to their friends starting to dive into the water.

"Yes, Ma'am." He grinned and held her thigh while he dived into the water.

The group of six were exploring the ocean at places they haven't seen before and they found themselves in a beautiful glowing cave. They broke through the surface and looked at the breathtaking scene.