25

✺ ┅*❋ ❋*┅ ✺

saving your family, that's all that matters

Leyra woke up after a long sleepless night, when the sun was high up in the sky, which shined through a hole in the upper wall of the cave. The sunbeams shined straight in her face and she blinked a few times.

She couldn't really move as she was trapped between the body of Neteyam and Lo'ak. Their arms where lazily wrapped around her and she felt Lo'ak's breath at the back of her neck. While she tried to free herself of their grasps she felt the soreness in between her legs and she hissed at this pain.

"You good?" Neteyam asked chuckling while he sat up and looked at her with a smile.

Leyra nodded. "But I'm kind of sore." Her cheeks turned a little red and she avoided his eyes.

"We shouldn't have gone so hard on you." Lo'ak smirked behind her and put his hand on her lower belly.

"It's okay." Leyra now laughed herself a little. "I think I will get used to it in the future."

"You sure will." Neteyam agreed and Lo'ak nodded.

"We probably should head back." Leyra suggested and stood up. Feeling the pain more intensely, now that she is standing, she clenched her thighs together and sucked the air through her teeth.

"That bad?"

"We were too rough, brother, were we?" Lo'ak looked at Neteyam grinning, who gave him the same look.

"Maybe we are more gentle next time." Neteyam answered and looked up to Leyra with a satisfied smile on his lips.

She only rolled her eyes and turned around to collect her clothing, which resulted earning a slap from Lo'ak on her ass. She hissed and glared at him. "My ass hurts too from last night. All because of your slapping!"

"Sorry baby, but you can't deny that you don't like it." Lo'ak said grinning while he grabbed his loincloth from beside him. Leyra's cheeks turn pink at his words and she quickly dressed herself before something similar to last night happens.

"Can't we go for another round?" Neteyam asked her mischievously.

"No! We have to go back." Leyra said while walking to the water.

"Come on, love." Neteyam pouted but dressed himself anyway while Lo'ak followed her.

"No!" She yelled and rolled her eyes again. "Men, such horny asses." She muttered under her breath and lowered herself into the cool water. She closed her eyes as it seems that the water reduces her pain.

"Feels good?" Lo'ak asked behind her when he wrapped his arms around her waist and gave her a kiss on her shoulder. Leyra nodded and let herself sink into his embrace. "I love you." He whispered in her ear.

She turned her head to him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips before smiling at him. "I love you too." Then she looked at Neteyam who got into the water beside them. "And I love you."

"Love you too, darling." He kissed her on the forehead and then mounted an ilu, which appeared beside him. Then two other ilu appeared and the trio made their way out of the cave and headed to the village.

Catching their breath above the water's surface they noticed a few Na'vi gathered around a floating animal in the water. Leyra's heart dropped when she recognized the leaders of the Metkayina clan and Jake with Neytiri.

The clouds were a dark shade of grey like the skin color of the surrounding tulkun. Leyra heard the heartbreaking cry of Ronal as she hugged the tulkun and Leyra knew it was her spirit sister Roa, when she approached the circle on her ilu. The brothers went to their parents to watch the scene from a distance.