17

✺ ┅*❋ ❋*┅ ✺

tree of souls

Neteyam and Leyra met the other young Na'vi from their friend group at the beach to jump into their next journey. Their cheeks were still a little bit flustered because of the intimate event that occurred between them in her Marui.

The two of them approached Kiri, Tuk, Tsireya and Rotxo. Lo'ak went to Payakan, although no-one new of this and Aonung had to attend duties of becoming the future Olo'eyktan. Luckily for Rotxo he wasn't here or else he would be very nervous because of their kiss last night.

"There you are! We were waiting for you." Tsireya exclaimed to Leyra and Neteyam who shared a quick glance to each other.

"Well, Neteyam slept very deep and I couldn't wake him." Leyra lied poorly but Rotxo gave her a knowing look. Leyra only rolled her eyes and she was kinda mad that they couldn't finish properly as she still felt the wetness between her legs.

"We want to take you to the Cave of Ancestors." Tsireya said smiling as she looked at the three forest siblings excited. Leyra's eyes lit up at the thought of connecting with Eywa again. She couldn't ignore the deeper connection with her any longer.

They all went into the clear water and got on to their ilus. Tuk was riding with Kiri and the others separately as they made their way through the water to the prettiest place underwater. Leyra had fun riding on her ilu with her friends as she was close to Neteyam. She looked over to him and caught him already staring at her. She gave him a smile, showing her teeth with her fangs. He really looked beautiful as his braids were floating behind him in the water.

Tsireya lead the group into a cove under the waters surface. Leyra looked at the stunning flora surrounding them in the water. It was a long time since she was here the last time and she was feeling Eywa's heartbeat stronger down here. She looked to Kiri behind her and because of her facial expression she knew that Kiri felt it intensified too.

The six Na'vi broke the surface in the cave and took a deep breath. Neteyam moved Leyra's hair, that was clenching on her cheek, out of the way and he noticed some beads in her hair that were very similar to his. Leyra's lips turned in to a smile at his gentle action.

"We are here." Tsireya said to the group and motioned to their surroundings. It slowly got darker outside so everything lit up underneath the surface and the small white dots on the Na'vi skin appeared one by one. The place looked very different than the place the forest Na'vi had known in their former home.

"This is the Cove of the Ancestors, our most sacred place." Tsireya explained to them and the three siblings were still looking fascinated at the setting they were in. "Eclipse is the best time to be here."

As on cue the sun hid being the moon and the last sunbeams shined at the group, almost blinding them. Tuk whined at the bright light and hid behind her older sister. Leyra smiled at Tuk's cuteness and she wished she would have a sibling too. Leyra looked at Neteyam's body as the glowing dots on his skin got more prominent and her gaze traveled down his torso as the dots vanish under his bottom clothing. Neteyam practically undressed her with his gaze as he followed the dots on her chest.

"Come one guys." Tsireya interrupted their staring and moved further into the cave as the others followed her. The darkness of the ocean with its glowing glory surrounded them now as they got nearer to the spirit tree. Eywa's connection only grew with Leyra the nearer she got. The purple glowing tree was seen under the water by the group as they looked down into the clear water.

"This is it, this is the Spirit tree." Tsireya almost whispered as she was like the others mesmerized by the beauty of it. They slid off their ilus before they went down. Leyra and Neteyam remained at the surface for a moment.