06

✺ ┅*❋ ❋*┅ ✺

Eywa ngahu

[may Eywa be with you]

Leyra is getting ready for tonight in her Marui. She braided a few strands of her with beads that are similar to Lo'ak's and Neteyam's. She liked those on them, so she wanted to try it too and she wore a top out of shells over her chest and a skirt out of big leaves. She wore a self-made bracelet that she did with Tuk and her signature necklace. 

"Ley!" Tsireya yelled and bursted into Leyra's Marui in hectic.

"Oh, Eywa. You scared me, Reya!" Leyra exclaimed and turned to Tsireya who was sitting down beside Leyra.

"Could you quickly braid my hair? With beads?" She asked with pleading eyes. 

"Of course. You really look good." Leyra responded as she took a quick look at Tsireya and started to work on Tsireya's hair.

"Of course I want to look good tonight. I want to talk with Kiri about my feelings." Tsireya said nervously. 

"Really?" Leyra is happy for her. 

"Yeah, I just hope nothing goes wrong and that she likes me too." She pouted and was afraid that she would get hurt.

"I think she really likes you. You would make a cute couple."

"I'm just so nervous." Tsireya said anxiously. Leyra was finishing her hair and looked at her.

"You are the most beautiful woman, Reya. If someone wouldn't like you, they would be blind. You are my best friend, my sister. If anyone hurts you, I will kill them with my bare hands. You deserve love." Leyra said while taking her hands. Tsireya began to smile brightly and was more ready than ever to tell Kiri she likes her.

"You are my sister and I love you. Get the courage and speak to Lo'ak and Neteyam, Ley." They both hugged and made their way to the center of the village where everyone gathered for the evening. 

Leyra spotted the Sully family in the back and walked towards them. The two brothers noticed her approaching them and made her room to sit between them. 

"Hello." She greeted everyone and sat down. "Kiri, someone would like to talk to you." Leyra smiled while glancing towards Tsireya, who stood by her family but was looking at Kiri. Her cheeks turned red when she noticed that they were all staring at her. Kiri couldn't hide her smile and left the family to go to Tsireya. 

"Kiri is so into her." Lo'ak said laughing and earned a slap on the back of his neck from his mother. 

"Young love is so beautiful." Neytiri said raved and looked to Kiri and Tsireya. 

"Hey! What about 'old' love!" Jake exclaimed and put the word 'old' in quotation marks with his hands. 

"Mom! Tell us the story how you met dad!" Tuk demanded and looked at her parents beamingly. 

"We heard the story a million times already, Tuk." Lo'ak groaned annoyed. 

"I would like to hear it." Leyra smiled at Neytiri and Jake. "I bet it was romantic." 

"No, I tried to kill him." Neytiri said with no emotion in her face.

"No! It was love at first sight!" Jake argued but a smile tucked on Neytiri's lips. 

"Actually I saved him after I tried to kill him." Neytiri said. "He was attacked by Palulukans and he  couldn't defend himself. It was Eywa's sign that saved him from me." She smiled at Jake.