08

✺ ┅*❋ ❋*┅ ✺

the way of water

After talking with Jake last night, Leyra was very tired today, but she had to go and practice more with the forest boys as they still don't know how to hold their breath properly underwater. She made her way to the beach, where Neteyam and Lo'ak waited for her.

"We're taking ilus, so you can practice riding on the way, to a beautiful place where we can practice breathing again." Leyra said as she approached them both, who were looking at her in a certain way. But Leyra wasn't sure what their glances mean.

"You look tired." Lo'ak pointed out.

"Yeah, I haven't got much sleep last night." She answered. Obviously the boys knew about the talk Leyra and their father had. Jake had told them and warned them to go easy on her because of her difficult past, but the two wouldn't question her about it. She should talk with them about it when she's ready.

"And because I am tired as hell, I'm riding with one of you." She said, looking at them and waiting for one of them to volunteer. Lo'ak and Neteyam shared a look, knowing what the other wants without words.

"You can go with me." Lo'ak smiled at her while taking her hand in his and guiding her to the sea. Neteyam followed them while he looked at their intervened hands. They all three still had to talk about what the brothers had going on with her but they wouldn't pressure her. They wanted her to be comfortable around them and not scare her away.

Lo'ak called his ilu with a clicking sound and made the bond quickly when it arrived. He swung his leg around the back of the animal and pulled Leyra behind him.

"Hold on tightly, sweetheart." He said and pulled her arms around his waist. Leyra got flustered because she was literally pressed against Lo'ak's back because they weren't moving yet. "Show me the way with your hands, alright?" Lo'ak said and Leyra nodded her head in response. Lo'ak felt her movement behind him and got in better position to start swimming.

"I'm gonna be behind you." Neteyam said beside them while looking at Leyra. He actually wanted her to ride with him but he let his brother to take over today, because he hadn't spend much time with Leyra yesterday. And spending time with either of them Leyra eventually could make out her feelings for them.

Lo'ak's hand reached behind him to grab Leyra's thigh to help steady her on the ilu and Leyra hold on to him tighter with one arm around his waist. Her other arm was laying on Lo'ak's outstretched arm, with whom he hold on to the ilu. With little strokes on the right or left side of his arm she showed him the direction to the place instead of waving her hand in the water. She laid her head against his back to look to the side were Neteyam was riding his ilu. Enjoying the ride she gave Neteyam a smile as their locked their eyes on each other. His gaze let the butterflies in her stomach flatter fast.

Her touch made Lo'ak a little bit nervous so his riding was a little messy and his thoughts wandered to a whole other direction. Her hand on his lower belly set a fire in his body and he quickly glanced down his body. If they aren't at the place in a few minutes, the whole ride will turn out embarrassing for him. Unconsciously Leyra moved her hand slightly lower on his stomach and his hand squeezed her thigh in response. Leyra wasn't dumb, she knew the effects of touching the lower belly of a male has. But teasing him wasn't evil, right?

She left a small kiss on his shoulder blade which shouldn't be much noticeable because they are still underwater but Lo'ak felt like it burned his skin. In a good way. The feeling of her lips against his body shot straight to his manhood and he had to squeeze her thigh again because he needed to let his frustration out in some way. Leyra liked the rough touch on her thigh and got turned on a little bit too but that didn't stop her to get further.