28

✺ ┅*❋ ❋*┅ ✺

[tw: violence]
war

Lo'ak' gaze shifted from his father in the open sea and the door, where Leyra was behind, the whole time and he prayed for Eywa that she would help them. She had to help them. She needed to.

Underneath the surface of the water Payakan was swimming near the big demon ship. His eyes narrowed when he saw his spirit brother tied to the railing and he had sworn to himself that he would protect Lo'ak from everything since the day he had seen him.

So he did.

Large waves were created in the ocean, but no one really noticed it beside Lo'ak as he watched the waves coming closer to him and the ship. Lo'ak narrowed his eyes as he didn't knew if it was a good or a bad sign, but he was surprised when he saw his friend under the shimmering surface.

Swimming in a fast pace to the demon ship, gaining speed, Payakan jumped into the air and dropped himself on to the ship, squeezing some sky people in the meantime and causing the ship to shake. The sky people and the avatars fell to the ground, but quickly were on their feet again as they aimed their guns at the tulkun. Payakan was almost as large as the demon ship and his large fins slapped the human's away easily, letting them drown in the water afterwards.

„Open fire! Open fire!" One of the guards in a metal combat suit yelled before he started firing at Payakan.

The guards let their bullets fly against the skin from Payakan and they weren't near of shooting him as his grey skin was way too thick. The bullets rebounded because of the skin's hard surface and unluckily for the humans, hit them instead.

The Na'vi on board shielded themselves with their arms so they were at least a little protected from the flying bullets and Lo'ak pulled Tuk closer to himself so his body could shield his little sister. Lo'ak was thankful for Payakan's help, so with that the sky people were focused on getting rid of the creature instead of shooting his father.

„Brother!" Lo'ak exclaimed to Payakan while he kicked a human that was in front of him, so the person was falling to the ground before Payakan crashed his fin down on him, killing the sky person in an instant. He continued throwing his fins all over the place, hitting the sky people or causing them to crash together. The whole deck was a big mess, everywhere laid sky people, dead or barely alive and broken pieces of their mechanical fighting suits.

Witnessing the tulkun's attack the ocean Na'vi warriors let out a cry and held their spears high into the sky while they moved forward to the demon ship. Jake at the front released an angry cry and held his gun firmly in one hand and rushed forward, determined to save the children.

A Matador, which was a smaller ship and had a few human on it, was out in the ocean. They prepared their weapon as they came closer to Payakan, who was still on the deck and killed the sky people who were shooting at him. One human took his chance and fired a missile to Payakan's open mouth, but before it could properly reach him he had closed his mouth. It bounced of his head and it landed back into the ship.

He dived back into the water with a roar, where he came across the Metkayina Na'vi, who were dodging bullets, which where coming from helicopters and ships. He closed is eyes for a second, indicating that he is on their side and swam away, getting ready to attack again.

Meanwhile Leyra tried to find a way out of the demon ship but it was like a fucking labyrinth. She held the gun firmly with both of her hands, the right index finger on the trigger, ready to shoot if someone was in her way. She had stolen a dagger and a few small knives from one of her last targets and attached them to her thigh, where usually her own dagger was, but it was taken by the guards when they had captured her. Leyra felt a little guilty for leaving the human boy alone back in the room, because he's literally her brother but she didn't knew him, so it didn't matter for her.