20

✺ ┅*❋ ❋*┅ ✺

sky people

Thick grey clouds have gathered at the sky and the rain was purring down on the village. The Na'vi were hiding in their Marui to escape the horrible weather. The air was heavy as the hot temperature and the cold raindrops mixed. The reef people were very cherished people even if it would rain all day long, but the mood dropped to the lowest point, which was the first time since the Sully family had arrived here.

The sky people started to destroy the home of various reef clans along the coast. Burning their whole village down and threatening to kill the Na'vi, if they don't start speaking about the whereabouts of a certain fellow marine.

Once a human man, who was now in an Avatar body, did everything in his power to find Jake Sully and he doesn't let anything get in his way to find his enemy. Miles Quaritch was an evil man and he made sure that the other inhabitants of Pandora knew that. He was accompanied by a young human boy, Spider, who was fluent in the Na'vi language but when he saw what his father was capable of he apologized to every single clan his father had hurt.

Quaritch didn't knew the exact place where Jake Sully and his family were hiding but he knew that he was close to finding the man who had betrayed him. When Jake called his friend Norm because of Kiri's accident the sky people have received a signal from the helicopter that was flying to the destination of the reef clans.

Jake Sully had known the risk of calling his friend who brought a ton of technologies with him, which were traceable easy, but the risk of loosing Kiri in the first place was higher.

The news of the burning villages travelled fast and the Olo'eyktan of the Metkayina clan got the message this morning and announced a meeting of the inner circle, which included their best warriors, the Tsahik and Jake Sully with his mate Neytiri. Leyra was one of the best warriors so she was standing next to three other warriors in the back of the Marui where important meetings where held.

Tonowari was fetching Jake Sully from his Marui to attend the meeting and they were drenched with rain water as they arrived in the big Marui. Jake Sully glanced around the group inside and he knew they were about to talk about something very important and serious.

"What's wrong?" Jake asks carefully when he stood in the middle of the pod with Tonowari, who had a stern expression on his face. This only raised the concerns of the other people in the Marui, including Leyra. Tonowari was never that serious about something ever and he was strangely quiet.

"Sky people." He answered while looking at Jake Sully and Leyra could see in Tonowari eyes that he blames Jake for the arrival of the sky people near their village, even if his face is emotionless. "They are looking for you Jake Sully in the south." he added and the surrounding Metkayina people now where looking at Jake with an expression that this was all his fault, because he came here in the first place and the sky people had followed him.

"They have a human boy who speaks Na'vi." The leader continued and Jakes thoughts immediately went to the boy who spend almost his entire time with his children, Spider. The sky people took him with them and now the innocent boy was forced to see the corrupt side of his species and the most thing that worries him is, that Spider might've changed and became like his father.

"Did they kill anybody?" Jake asked with a sad expression as he understood that he brought many reef people in danger because of his decision to hide amongst them. Leyras grip on her spear tightened as she thought about the humans who might've killed some of her species again and she would hunt down every single human who will hurt her clan members.