10

✺ ┅*❋ ❋*┅ ✺

jealousy

[warning: slight smut at the end | disclaimer: they are aged up!]

After Jake and Tonowari broke the fight, Jake walked his sons to their Marui, ready to scold them and give them house arrest for eternity. The boys walked through the entrance, their body aching as hell because they are covered in bruises. Lo'ak held his hurting arm and Neteyam wiped the blood off his face that was running from his nose as they stood in front of Jake.

"What was the one thing I asked. The one thing." Jake demanded while looking very angry at his sons.

"Stay out of troub-" Lo'ak tried to start but was cut off by Jake immediately. "Stay out of trouble. Right." He scolds them with anger in his voice. That was the only rule he gave them and even here they didn't listen to him.

"Dad, it was my fault." Neteyam stepped forward and hold the gaze of his father firmly.

"No, I don't think so. You've gotta stop taking the heat for this knucklehead." Jake raised his voice while referring to Lo'ak. Neteyam always takes the blame if they get in trouble.

"Look dad, Aonung was picking on Kiri and Leyra." Lo'ak reasoned for his behavior. "Called them freaks."

Jake dropped his scolding look and sighed. It wasn't easy for Kiri to fit in, even when they lived in the forest, because she was different. It happened the first time that an Avatar was pregnant when the Avatar body was technically dead. One saw her as Eywa's child and the other as a demon.

"Go apologize to Aonung." Jake said to Lo'ak after a minute. They eyes of the brothers widened and they started to protest.

"Are you out of your mind?" Neteyam asked his father in disbelief.

"He is the chief's son. Do you understand?" he simply responded. "We can't be on bad terms with his family."

"But him and his friends bullied Kiri!" Lo'ak exclaimed and looked at his father angry.

"I don't care how you do it. Just make peace. Just go." Jake said and stepped to the side so Lo'ak could go outside. When he was out of sight he turned to his eldest son.

"So... what did the other guys look like?" he asked briefly.

"Worse."

"That's good."

"A lot worse." Neteyam smirked.

"Get outta here." Jake said with a hint of a proud look on his face. It's good that they are protecting their sister from everyone. Before Neteyam could go his mother came to them.

"What happened with your face?" Neytiri asked concerned and examined his wounds on the face and body. "Did you got into a fight with Aonung?"

"How do you know Mom?"

"I just saw him and Leyra in the medical hut. His face is badly bruised. Was this your work, Neteyam?" She looks at him eagerly. Neteyam's words got stuck in his throat as he looked at his father for help but he just shook his head, meaning that he is stuck in this situation alone, so Neteyam just nodded his head in response.

"Good job, my boy." Neytiri said, patting the head of her son while both male Na'vi looked at her in shock. "You always should defend the people you love. Even if it only works with violence." She smirked at their shocked expression.

"Now go to Leyra and get her to help you to clean your face before Aonung steals her completely from you." She hushed him out of the Marui.

"You can't just tell him that beating up people is okay." Jake carefully said to his mate.