12

✺ ┅*❋ ❋*┅ ✺

rescue

Lo'ak was on his ilu as he tried to find Aonung. He still didn't apologized to him, as his father demanded him, for the fight. He searched for him in the ocean because usually Aonung was about to go hunting at that time. He had to make peace between them because of his fathers wishes and Lo'ak knew it was the right thing to do. The family didn't need anymore trouble after the war in the forest.

Lo'ak found Aonung with his group of friends at the coast about to go hunting and made his way on his ilu to them.

"What is tree boy doing here." One of the boys said in disgust as he spotted Lo'ak approaching them behind Aonung. Lo'ak looked directly at Aonung and ignored the other boys. Aonung had a very noticeable deep colored bruise on his right eye and the other boys didn't looked better.

"I'm sorry that I hit you." Lo'ak apologizes which was directed only at Aonung, because he wouldn't apologize to the others. "So many times." He added but a little pride was in his voice even though his face didn't show anything. Aonung looked Lo'ak up and down and then glanced to his friends across from himself who nodded slightly and Aonung knew that his friend has some kind of plan to get back at Lo'ak.

"Agh. We should be friends." Aonung stretched out his arm to Lo'ak as he looked at him waiting for his reaction. Lo'ak looked down at his arm suspiciously but grabbed Aonung arm either way, agreeing for them to become friends. Holding their arms firmly Aonung got an idea.

"You should come hunting with us outside the reef." Aonung looked at him inviting. "That's where the men hunt." He added and tilted his head slightly with his lips turning into a smirk.

"No way. I'm not allowed." He responded right away. He would get in trouble again.

Aonung hissed disappointed as he removed his arm from Lo'ak's and turned to his friends. "I must be asking the wrong brother." He teased as he looked at his friends with a mischievous smile. His friends laughed at this comment.

"No. Let's do it." Lo'ak said quickly and Aonung was satisfied that he walked into his trap as he handed Lo'ak his hunting weapon. They called out a warrior cry and got into the water quickly.

They were sometimes riding above the surface of the water and sometimes below it. Lo'ak actually had fun swimming with the oceanic boys. Maybe they could really become friends now. Jumping out of the water with their ilus a swarm of birds quickly flew away because of the sudden movement. When they arrive at the Three Rocks Brothers  Lo'ak was impressed by the three big stones rising out of the ocean.

"That was insane cuz!" Lo'ak exclaimed excited as they came back up from the water, earning a few weird looks of the other boys because of his unusual phrasing.

"This way, I know a good spot." Aonung said smirking and glanced to his friend, who nodded smirking in a devilishly way. Lo'ak didn't sensed what the others have planed and was excited for his first hunt. They left their ilus at the surface and swam together down to the sea ground while holding their weapons.

"Call the fish." Aonung signed to Lo'ak as the group hid behind corals to not turn the fishes attention to them and made the sound for calling the fishes. Lo'ak swam forward and called the fishes, imitating the sound Aonung just made. Aonung turned to his friends who were watching Lo'ak amused and smirked because of his dumbness.

"What a moron." One of them signed laughing and while Lo'ak was distracted the oceanic Na'vi quickly swam away from him, leaving him alone in the deep sea far away from the village.

Lo'ak was aiming for one of the fishes and shot it perfectly with the weapon and then turned around to see if the other saw his perfect aim but he noticed they were gone. He swam back up to the surface and saw that their ilus were also gone.