13

✺ ┅*❋ ❋*┅ ✺

dating

Firmly holding Aonung's neck Neteyam walked him in front of himself to his father who was sitting on the terrace of their Marui. Because of the loud angry steps of Neteyam Jake noticed them approaching and turned to them confused. Jake slowly got annoyed because his sons are getting in trouble every single day that they have been here within the new clan. He stood up and looked at the two younger boys with a questioning look. Aonung face is pain-distorted because of Neteyam's harsh grasp.

"Tell him what you told me!" Neteyam demanded angrily while pointing to his father as he glared at Aonung. Jake eyebrows drew together as he awaits for Aonung to say something. He only sighed in shame and looked at Jake feeling very guilty.

"Lo'ak went beyond the reef." He mumbled and couldn't look into Jake's eyes. Neteyam exerted pressure on Aonung's neck which made him shove his hand away. "Because of me." He added embarrassed because of his actions.

"And?" Neteyam pressed. Concern spread over Jake's face as it was quite dangerous for young Na'vi beyond the reef who aren't a warrior yet. Lo'ak didn't had any fighting practices in the water and didn't knew how to use weapons of the Metkayina clan.

"Leyra went after him when I told her where he is."

Jake closed his eyes for a second and pinched the bridge if his nose with his fingers. "When did that happened?" He asked slowly, not wanting to freak out because his youngest son and the girl he cared about like his own daughter were missing.

"In the morning." Aonung answered quietly.

"Why didn't you said something sooner?" Jake raised his voice slightly because of his losing temper. Leyra is a good warrior, so it shouldn't happened something very bad, but that they were gone for a very long time as it was almost evening concerned him even more. He couldn't think about the worst case right now.

"I thought he would find his way back. It wasn't far away." He mumbled and was clearly intimidated by Jake and Neteyam's presence didn't made that better. "I'm sorry."

"Come on, we have to tell Tonowari. We need to find Leyra and Lo'ak." Jake said as he grabbed the arms of both boys and pulled them towards Tonowari's Marui.

The best Metkayina warriors were searching for the two missing people beyond the reef and within the water all around the village. When the horn rang out, a few people of the clan and the Sully family gathered together to await the returning of Lo'ak and Leyra. They found them in the shores of the water. They thanked the two warriors that found them and climbed on to the terraces where the people stood. They were holding hands as they stood in front of Tonowari and Aonung on the lower platform.

Lo'ak was clearly glaring at Aonung and he didn't care that the leader was there. Leyra didn't look happy either as she looked at Aonung enraged. Aonung feared that this will escalate in a fight again, but Jake appeared at their side and put a hand on Lo'ak's chest to stop him from attacking Aonung.

"Hey, you both okay? Let's have a look at you." Jake said as he looked over Lo'ak's body and then over Leyra's. They were covered in small cuts because of the coral reefs they were hiding in. Blood leaked out of the scratches in their faces and they looked painful, even if they are only small cuts. "They are fine." He said to all of the gathered around people. "They are fine." He repeated to himself glad that nothing serious had happened.

Neteyam came out from behind the other people and made his way to his brother and Leyra. Kiri and Tsireya were standing arm in arm with a relieved look on their faces with Tuk at their side behind Tonowari and Aonung. The two brothers shared a look and Lo'ak gave his older brother a small nod, reassuring that he was fine.