09

✺ ┅*❋ ❋*┅ ✺

fighting

The sun was shining brightly in the morning while Kiri was laying face down in the shallow water observing a little sea animal who was digging a hole in the sand. She was waiting for the small creature to come out of the sand for a few seconds to take a glance at it. She was in her own world that she didn't even noticed the Na'vi approaching her.

They were observing her for a few minutes in confusion as she didn't move a single time. "What is she doing?"

"She's just staring at the sand." One of them stated laughing as they captured her in a circle. Because of the shadow from the others Kiri noticed she isn't alone anymore and stood up while her eyes needed to adjust because of the bright sunlight.

"Huh?" she let out because she only heard them muffled because of the water. "What did you say?"

Leyra sat on her terrace off her Marui and observed the encounter precisely. She knew the group of friends that Aonung was around has a bad reputation and she wondered what they are up to with Kiri. Rotxo, who was sitting behind Leyra, noticed the group too and stopped braiding her hair as he was looking towards them. He didn't liked the other friends of his best friend Aonung because they always picked on him of being smaller than them and he was thankful for Leyra because she always defended him. They didn't sat much away from them so they could understand their conversation.

Aonung stood in front of the group and he looked down at Kiri. "Are you some kind of freak?"

Kiri's ears flatten at the insult but she didn't show any emotion and stared right into his eyes.

"He asked if you were a freak." The little moron on his left repeated more harshly and went closer to her while looking at her dangerously.

"No." Kiri muttered slowly and gave them an annoyed look. She went trough the gap of the group to get away from this group full of morons but they weren't finished mocking her and followed her.

"Are you sure?" Aonung pressed her for answering and looked at her with an amused expression on his face. "You're not even real Na'vi." he said grabbing her hand and showing the group her five fingers. "Look at these hands, I mean look at them." He laughed while looking around the group who all wore smirks on their faces. Kiri hissed and pulled her hand from his grasp.

Leyra made attempts to stand up. "I'll come with you." Rotxo quickly said to her but she shook her head in response. "I don't want you to get in trouble, Rotxo."

"Hey!" She shouted to the group as she made her way over to them. "Leave her alone!" She stopped by them and stood in front of Kiri protectively while glaring at the boys before her.

"Oh look, another half-breed." They boy with the fluffy hair from before said as he looked at her provoking.

"Shut your mouth." She said dangerously slow while coming closer to the boy.

"You don't deserve your place in our clan." He spitted while looking at her evil. That was the last straw for her and a smirk snuck on to her face. She wasn't afraid to let the fight become physical. Aonung noticed her smirk and stepped a little away from the boy. He knew what Leyra was about to do and he knew he just should let her take the anger out.

The boy stumbled back from the force of Leyra's slap on his cheek as she glared at him. "You deserve so much more punches but you are not worth my time, you bitch." She spitted but the other boys were coming for her.

"Hey!" A deep and angry voice came from the side as Lo'ak angrily made his way to his sister and Leyra. "Back of fish lips!" He shouted to Aonung and the called out one was taken aback from the insult he got.