24

a/n:
hello dear readers,
I apologize that I haven't posted for so long but I was kinda stuck on this chapter as I never really wrote smut before, but her it is I guess. We are slowly nearing the end btw, so get ready for an emotional rollercoaster.
Put on a steamy playlist and enjoy this chapter & the art at the end.
- eve

✺ ┅*❋ ❋*┅ ✺

tsaheylu

[warning: 18+ content]

Leyra looked up to Neteyam and based on his face expression she knew what was going to happen this night and she was ready than ever. The brothers shared a look and then smirked at each other before looking at Leyra again.

Leyra's cheeks turned slightly red at their piercing gaze and Lo'ak grabbed her waist and lifted her out of the water. Then he got out of the water too and was standing on solid ground now beside his brother.

She looked back and forth between them and her heart pounded rapidly in her chest. She was starting to get really nervous. Neteyam stepped forward and occupied her cheek with his hand while he laid his lips gently on hers, capturing them in a sweet loving kiss unlike Lo'ak's touches on her heated body.

His hands moved all over her body, not missing an inch when they finally stopped on her back untying her top, which fell to the ground immediately. Lo'ak stood behind her when he put his hands over her breasts and grabbed her nipples between his fingertips. Twisting them gently while they got hard under his touch.

Leyra moaned into Neteyam's mouth which he took as a chance to slip his tongue inside her mouth and with that their kiss got sloppier before Neteyam move to her neck, creating small hickeys while Lo'ak planted kisses on her shoulder blades.

Leyra moved her head to the side so they got better access to her neck while she closed her eyes. She loved when they took care of her like that. She palmed their dicks through the fabric of their bottom clothing while enjoying their low moans.

"Drop to your knees, darling." Neteyam whispered into her ear and then looked her straight into the eyes. She bit her lower lip and slowly lowered herself while their gaze was on her boobs. Neteyam untied his loincloth and began stroking himself while looking down at her.

Leyra catched Lo'ak's hungry gaze after she turned to him and grabbed his loincloth, removing it so she could wrap her hand around his throbbing dick. She moved her hand up and down a few times before licking over his reddened tip, which caused him to let out a deep moan. He had waited for this moment so long and it felt better than he imagined.

He felt the warmth of her mouth around his dick when she took almost his whole length in her mouth and his eyes were focused on her movements. She only released him when she needed to breath in some air, but before she could continue Neteyam grabbed a fistful of her hair and forced her head to turn to him and his hard erection.

He shoved his cock into her mouth before she even could prepare for his length and moved his hips back and forth, slowly at first. He let out a groan at the familiar feeling of her mouth and held her head firmly. Leyra penetrated Lo'ak's dick with her free hand while the other grabbed Neteyam's thigh roughly.

When she released his dick, he was drenched in her saliva and she turned back to Lo'ak and took him back in her mouth, while earning a moan from him. Neteyam dropped to his knees behind Leyra and removed her bottom clothing which was glistening in the small light of the flora around them, showing her arousal clearly.

"So ready." Neteyam whispered when he slid his fingers through her folds and collected her wetness at his fingers. He gave her a kiss on her back and inserted a finger into her dripping cunt. "So wet for us."