16

✺ ┅*❋ ❋*┅ ✺

darling

[warning: 18+ content]

The sun was high in the sky as Leyra finally woke up after the night of drinking. Her head was pounding and she groaned in pain as she opened her eyes to the bright light. Someone moved beside her and she turned her head to the person. Neteyam laid next to her and had his arms wrapped around her body while his eyes were shut. Leyra couldn't remember if they had done something physical last night in her Marui.

She looked down their bodies for any evidence but they were fully dressed and she didn't felt sore between her legs so everything was fine. "Thank, Eywa." She muttered and made attempts to sit up but his arms were tightly closed around her waist.

"Neteyam, wake up." She whispered as she looked at his face but she got no response. "Wake up!" She said louder and put her hand on his chest to push him slightly away from herself.

"Are you actually trying to get away from me?" He suddenly asked and opened his eyes. Leyra flinched slightly at his yellow eyes staring at her.

"You scared me!" She yelled and let out a shaky breath. "And I wasn't really trying to get away from you." She added as she put her arms around his neck loosely. Neteyam sat up and pulled her on his lap in a swift motion. She was now straddling his lap as his hands moved down to her ass. They looked into each others eyes as the tension between them rises.

Leyra looked down at his lips and moved her face towards him. He captured her jaw in his right hand and looked in her green eyes. As their lips where inches away from each other Neteyam slowly stuck out his tongue and ran with his tongue over her lower lip. Leyra felt a little cold ball caressing her lip. She never noticed Neteyam had a tongue piercing but she couldn't stop her thoughts about how it would feel on other parts of her body.

She clenched her thighs a little because of her arousal that started spreading at the most private part of her body. Slowly sticking her tongue out she met Neteyam's as they start playing with each other lightly before he finally caught her in a heated kiss. Because of the exchange of saliva their kiss got messier each second as the saliva slowly ran down their chins.

Neteyam moved on to her neck as he licked over her skin mixed with small hot kisses. The metal ball on his tongue moving smoothly over her skin. He sucked at her weak spot below her ear while moving his hand to her breast, pinching her nipple above her top. She grabbed a fistful of his braids at the back of his head and pulled on them as she let out a moan.

In response of the tucking of his hair he moaned low and started sucking at a spot in the crook of her neck, creating new hickeys next to the ones Lo'ak did. She dug her nails in his shoulder at his burning kisses. Neteyam pressed her body down at his growing bulge with his hand still on her ass and moaned again at the touch of her on his covered dick.

Leyra started teasing him as she moved her hips back and forward, creating friction between their genitals.

"Fuck..." He muttered as he let his head fall back slightly, exposing his neck to her. She took the advantage and licked over his neck to his jaw and then kissed alongside his jaw to his ear.

"Do I make you feel good?" She purred into his ear as she continued rocking her hips in a seductive way. She moved her hand over his chest down his body. He nodded slightly.

"Use your words, darling." She demanded.

"Yes." He managed to breathe out.

"Do you want me to take care of you?" She whispered and kissed down his neck to his chest. She felt his rock hard erection underneath her and Neteyam was desperate for her to touch him there. He nodded but thought of her words from before.