Chapter 31- "Divided sides"

(Storm's POV)

We finished up at Natas's mother's house and had started to head back. i didn't really know what to do with this new information....could i really be like Ref and Natas? what would our next move be....i'm mean there's not really much more we can do..is there? arrgghhh! this is so frustrating! i want to know who i am but.....i don't know how to figure this out. Maybe someone else will come up with something when we get back. we said good bye and then headed for home.

.................................................................................................................................................................

(Reficul's POV)

As soon as Natas got back, i grabbed him and brought him to my room.

"What is it?"

"I think....i think i've found my dependent soul."

"Really?" i nodded my head.

"Well that's great! Reficul....you know what this means don't you?" i nodded my head.

"This is your chance to become an ArchAngel! Ref, a real archangel! and wow! that's so cool...you'll...you'll be......not with me anymore.....you'll, leave and won't be able to come back and i won't....i won't.....get to see you anymore....." he was about to cry.....

"Natas--"

"Who is it?!" he stood up on the bed....his eyes were full of sadness even though his voice said he was angry. i grabbed his arm and pulled him onto my lap.

"Hey, shhh.....Natas its ok.....i am going to help this girl because its the right thing to do and fate wishes it....but i would never leave you Natas....even if i do become an ArchAngel....i would say screw it....cause i'm never leaving you....you'll always have me...i'll always be there for you.....brothers for life, remember?" he nodded and burrowed his face into my shoulder.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

............................................................................................................................................................

(Alex's POV)

We had a meeting as soon as we got back. everyone settled down into their normal spots in the living room and i let Nate inform them that the threat in the area has left and headed north. then it was my turn to speak.

"Alright, so.......according to the information we got from Natas and Ref's mother.....it likely that one of Storm's Parents are most likely an ArchAngel. which means that the only way we can figure this out is if we speak to either an ArchAngel or.....Satan."

"Were not asking Satan!"

"Yeah but......we can't ask an ArchAngel because their not allowed to leave the gates of gold."

"So the only way is to ask Satan."

"No! there has to be some other way!"

"But there isn't....unless we ask Satan...where at a dead end."

"No....i'm sure that we can find some other way."

"How?"

"I don't know but where not bringing that bastard into this!"

"This isn't about your daddy issues.....this is about helping Storm and if talking to Satan is the only way then----"

"NO......he can't be trusted!.....he could lie and he told us about storm which means he knows about him! which means he probably would jump at the opportunity to trap Storm there with him. we shouldn't blindly trust someone like him and then Kill all of is!"