Chapter 9- "New protection?"

(Megami Tensei)

               Interesting, this boy, i've never have came across such a powerful being in my entire exsistance, such power surpasses almost even G*D himself! this boy will need to have an eye kept on him at all costs.......he must not be found and persuaded by Satan. I hate to have to do this but the boy needs Yuma to be by his side, her eyes are able to create protection force fields and project false amounts of ones power making it so Satan won't be able to see the boy's true power and it will be harder for evil to get near him, he does have a shield of light but againest high demons he'd be in danger still. i just hope that the girl is ready for this......

           "Yuma,"

           "Yes, grand mama?"

           "Come here please..." i watched as she walked in and sat down, her purple hair was in a long side braid.....she was beautiful and still so young, it was almost her sixteenth birthday, but the boy needed her protection field that's generated from her purple and orange eyes, despite her defensive power she had awakened when she was five due to an event triggering it early and ever since then i have protected and rasied her as my own granddaughter, i asked the ones who knew of her to not say anything about it unless necessary.

            "My darling, there's someone i need your shield to protect, i wouldn't ask you of this but......"

            "Its ok, mama......i'll do it....."

            "Yuma, darling thank you for your understanding...........your such a strong and brave girl."

            "Not as strong as you mama, what's his name?"

            "Storm."

            "Storm? hhhmmmm, Storm..........i like his name! where is he mama?"

            "I'll create a map for you darling."

            "ok, mama...." i will also have to inform the Mangetsu tribe's leader of this..... the message should get there three days before the girl does.......... i walked in to help her pack and told her she might be gone for awhile so to bring what she needed and wanted to bring.

            "I wish i could bring you mama...."

           "And i wish i could go instead but i cannot leave this place and even if i could i cannot create the protection field, i am sorry darling...."

          "it's fine, i want to help if i can grand mama......besides this is a new adventure, right?" the girl was on the verge of tears so i wrapped her up into my arms and kissed her on the cheek, after we said our good byes, i watched as she left until she was gone and even then i still stared after her before sending the message and making tea, i hadn't had tea by myself for a few years now and it was quite lonely but necessary.