Chapter 7- "The Tribal Leader"

(Alex's POV)

                  I entered the cave and headed down the main cavern until i reached the end where it split into three different paths, i took the one that was in the middle and continued walking. i saw the light at the end of the tunnel and walked through it, this room had no roof causing gardens to grow here and there and the sun to shine brightly, this is why its the Tribal Leaders meeting room. i looked around to find five of my brothers and sisters messing around, while up on the cliff edges that ringed the cave room all the way to the top, there mothers and fathers sitting with each other and relaxing as well as my little sibilings who couldn't quite join in yet. the at the hightest cliff edge was where the Tribal Leader was relaxing but when he noticed i was here he climbed down.

              "Alex what brings you here?" since we stay in wolf form here, we use our pack connection to... communicate.

              "The boy, Storm, the one you sent me to protect."

              "Has something happened to him?"

             "I'm not sure, elder, he's only sixteen and yet he's awakened three times all ready and i'm worried if somethings wrong....."

            "Three times you say? i've never heard of such a thing before....." 

            "Elder, may i ask for the story of how he became under our protection?"

            "Of course, since this is a strange case but follow me so we can speak alone." i nodded and followed as he headed back up to his spot on the cliff edges then once there i saw a hole in the wall, i never knew this was here...... he walked in and so i followed. it was a small little room but it was definately far from ear shot from the other wolves, he layed down on the animal furs that layered the floor and i sat down.

           "About eleven years ago, an elderly woman who knew my father came to him and told him that she was sick and would die soon, she then told him of a little baby boy saying that an Angel gave him to her one night, asking her to take care of him. she agreed and cared for the child for five years but she got exposed to a certain poison that killed wiccans therefore she could no longer care for the child. she said that since she was a wiccan she would have lived about hundred more years but now she had only a few days left, she said that she wouldv'e given her daughter the boy but she died along with the baby during child birth. she then said that most likely her son henry would take the child but since he was a drunk, she wanted us to protect him for her."

         "Did she say what this Angel looked like, maybe he could explain this or maybe we could figure out where his mother was and ask her."

         "i'm afraid not."

         "Elder, this doesn't make since, when angels have children they normally visit the child and the child usually knows of angels but when i asked Storm if he believed in angels, he laughed at me and said 'do you' so why did the angel leave him with a stranger?"

         "i do not know but if the boy is this strong then its safe to say he might very well be in danger, which is why i have decided to send Lavi and Ryu with you." 

         "Ohhh, not the twins, they say everything in unison and in 3rd person, there so annoying."

        "But they aren't just werewolves, Alex, there also wiccans they can help more effectivaly and they don't say everything in unison."

       "but dad!...they still do it almost all the time!" he shook his head and nuzzled me, red fur clashing with deep red fur, the gently nudged me away saying now go on and don't go trying to get your grandparents to help you. i jumped down and then headed out of the room hearing eight paws running behind me to catch up, i turned around to look at them. Was Lavi the one who was the light brown or was he the dark brown.

       "Which ones Lavi and Which ones Ryu?"

       "The light brown one is Ryu and the Dark brown one is Lavi." they said it in unison and third person!!" note to self, say as little as possible to them. i then started to pick up speed and run through the cavern and then dart straight out into the woods, heading back to Nate's house. oh great Nate, he's going to love this....... i glanced behind me to find them struggling to keep up, so i slowed a bit but not alot.

        "Hey, Alex! Ryu and Lavi are getting tired slow down will yeah!" arrgghhh i forgot about pack connection! When i could see the house i stopped and transformed into my human form then waited for those two. they came and followed my lead doing the same, there light and dark brown hair became shoulder length and there matching golden brown eyes were staring at the house, i wonder how long they've lived in a cave...............there sixteen i know that but they act like there five........wait! who did they sleep with? no, no, no thinking about that!

      "Lavi's mate is Devane and Ryu's is Dalv, Devane is a wolf from the pack that lives to the north of us and Dalv is a Vampire...............and your mate is also a Vampire."

      "k, from now on our pack connection is blocked unless its an emergency or were in wolf forms got it." i don't want them hearing me think how sexy my boyfriend is or something, knowing them they'd probably would te....

       "Hey, wait.....where are you guys going!"

       "To let your boyfriend know that you think he's sexy!" again with the unison! arrghh if they tell him he won't let it go for at least a whole month.......and thats only if i get lucky.....

      "Don't you dare say anything if you want to keep your fur!" i raced after them but they made it inside long before i did, dammit! he's smirking! they told, i'm dead.......

       "IT HURTS, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!!" a pained shriek erupted in my hears making me panic and run up the stairs following Nate and being followed by the Unison twins.