Chapter 6- "Why hasn't it stopped yet?!"

Ok, so i'm dedicating this chapter to:

NDlustheart4004

-------and the next chapter will be dedicated to-----------

LoveDrop

for being the first two to comment on my story, it made me excited to continue this and so i hope you two enjoy and i hope everyone else does too.

............................................................................................................................................................

(Alex's POV)

           I woke up at ten according to the clock, i got up and changed into a pair of jeans and a purple t-shirt. i didn't feel like brushing my hair so i skipped it and went to go check on Storm. I checked his forehead, he had a fever but he was shivering. i didn't know whether to get him more blankets or try removing some, i decided on the former and started walking to the large dresser and pulled out a few blankets but dropped them at the sudden sound of screaming. i whipped around quickly to find Storm panicing again, his eyes covering the sheets with blood but as i got closer i realized that he was still asleep. i didn't have to call to nate and tell him that i needed help again.....he was a vampire, he definately heard him scream and could most likely smell the blood. Nate and i took care of him once again this time deciding to just leave his boxers on and cover him with alot of blankets after we changed the pillow cases and sheets and cleaned the blood off of him. After this, i was begining to worry.....its never happened two times so its definately has never happened three times. this was too much, i needed to speak with my tribal leader about this. i ended up sitting at the end of the bed for two hours straight until Nate forcefully pulled me out of the room and into the kitchen for something to eat. while i was eating i couldn't stop thinking about what would happen if storm didn't wake up to have something to eat, he could be starving.....or.....

       "Babe come on, ya gotta stop k?....he'll be fine." i realized that our connection was open and i apologized for it.

       "No need, besides if it wasn't then i wouldn't have realized how much you were actually worryng about this." before i could blink he was now behind me wrapping his arms around my waist as i was sitting at the island counter on a stool.

        "If you really need to go see your tribal leader than i'll stay here and take care of him."

        "Ya sure?"

       "Positive."

       "K, thanks." i leaned up and kissed him sweetly on the lips then turned and jumped off the stool. i headed upstairs and took my jeans and t-shirt off as well as my boxers and replacing them with shorts that will stay on my human form and not my Wolf form. i then leaned down and shifted into my Wolf form, i wasn't the best looking one but i was definately not the worse looking one my fur was the same color as my hair and my eyes were still green. when it comes to the size of our werewolf forms lets just say twilight wasn't far off. i headed downstairs and nuzzled Nate's sided, earning a hand through my fur, then ran out the back door and straight into the woods.........after about five hundred miles i came to my packs' hidden cave.

....................................................................................................................................................................

(Storm's POV)

         i woke up with a headache, i felt numb, and i was hungry. i looked over at the clock to find that it was lunch time, i also found a tray with a glass of water, pills, grilled cheese, and an apple. i took the pills, then started eating. after i was done i tried getting up only to fall down onto my stomach, which wasn't good since i just ate. i turned and pulled myself up and back onto the bed, i was suddenly overcame with sleepiness and pulled the covers up to my shoulders snuggling deeply and enjoying the warmth i felt.

..................................................................................................................................................................

(Satan's POV)

      "My, my this is rather interesting, tell me this boy you speak of, can he be corrupted?"

      "We tried me lord, but when ever we tried invading his mind a barrier of bright light surrounded him, it was protecting him from us."

       "Oh, a bright light you say?" i wonder why the Archangels are protecting the boy.....i've heard of others born with the eyes but this boy's eyes are very powerful, and doesn't just possess one ability but several since they just said that his eyes awakened three different times, which is rare unless......oh dear, this means, tsk...tsk....one of my brothers, how naughty of you.....but i wonder which.....oh yes which one of my seven brothers did this? oh which reminds me.......

   "NATAS!......REFICUL! COME FORTH......I'VE GOT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING INTERESTING MY DARLINGS!"