Chapter 12- "Hospital"

(Storm's POV)

                     Arghh my head, what the heck happened? oh yeah.......another 'freak attack' that's what... and here i thought i was better, i wasn't even showing signs of it! don't most have certain signs.....well at least since i'm here at the hospital i can find out what's going on from the doctor. i noticed that i have an IV in my right arm and a heart monitor thingy also. a few minutes later after staring out the window a nurse comes in.

                  "Ah your up, i'll leave this right here and inform the doctor." i just nodded my head at her and then started eating the breakfast she brought me on the tray. what was today anyways? how long have i been here, asleep......? After i had finished eating the doctor came in.

                 "So, uhm...Storm, how are you feeling?"

                 "Fine, what happened?" he looked at me for a while and then sat down next to the bed i was in with his pen and clipboard, crossing his leg over the other one and using it to support the clipboard.

                 "Well, Storm....i don't want to alarm you or anything but we don't know exactly what's going on..... with your eyes i thought it might have been a form of Subconjunctival Hemorrhage or some sort of eye disease but that doesn't seem to be the case.....we did an x-ray on your brain to see if there were any problems or damage but it was A ok, in fact it is a very good brain.....it appears that you have good memory." i nodded and he continued. "We decided that since we found nothing wrong with your eyes or brain, that we should x-ray your whole body......for the most part your healthy but your heart looked abnormal as well as your spine and a few other bones, but overall it doesn't seem to effect your functioning. we have also found abnormal colored cells throughout your body, now we don't know what these cells are or if they're whats causing your symptoms yet but it is most likely....you see at first when they brought you in, we thought you were just messing with us but after realizing the blood was real and i myself witnessing it happening, i knew you needed help and hence forth i started doing the testing. another thing we also found when using the x-ray is although it seems that you can still have children,  your *clears throat* reproductive system is a bit abnormal as well, and right now we believe that you might have inherited some genetic mutation or rare disease that's causing this.....which is why i wanted to talk with your guardian about this but when i called they just told me to talk with you about it......" uh, ok that little bit in there was awkward and even they don't know what's wrong! oh joy......it might be a mutation.

                  "Oh, uhm.....my mother died giving birth and my grandmother and uncle have never talked about her, so i wouldn't know anything about this coming from her and we don't know who my father is."

                 "Oh, well then i guess we just need to take some more tests then...."

                 "K, and uhm you said that you witnessed......"

                 "Oh yes, you had another attack while sleeping...."

                "So, this has happened five times now....." i said it quietly to myself but the doctor heard me.             

               "If this has happened before why did you not call or come here immediately!"

               "Well, the first time was at school so the nurse sent me home....and then it happened two more times while i was recovering from the first one causing me to stay asleep for quite some time, and there's the issue of not owning a car, and afterwards i was feeling fine so i thought it had gone away and well....you know the rest..."

                "Alright then, you better get some rest before we do some more tests."

                "K.......oh wait! what's today?"

                "Its Tuesday." oh great! that's just great! i told jared that i'd see him in school and now what! this seriously sucks......i don't like this......i don't, i'm scared.....i just don't understand what's happening to me....the fact that i was crying was embarrassing but lucky for me no one else was in here and no one could hear me......i layed down on my side, hugging myself and in partial fetal position, sobbing quietly....when i heard the piano song again, it was comforting and i managed to fall asleep quickly to the sound.....that lovely song i don't know how to play, if only i knew the notes......or the name of it......

 Leave a comment telling me which angel you think it is, and why.......and........

If you get it right, along with the correct reason,(so you can't just guess, *wink, wink*) i'll dedicate the chapter that reveals which one it is..........TO YOU!!!!