Chapter 32- "New Decision"

(Alex's POV)

What Ref had said earlier this morning kept replaying throughout the day. i knew that this could be dangerous, i did.....but how could we just drop it? we were so close to figuring this out.....Storm wouldv'e been so happy to know.....i couldn't ever imagine not knowing my parents or what i was......how could he be ok with just giving up? all that we had done this past month and a half is try to help him figure out his past.....i get where Ref is coming from with Natas......i'm ok with just going by myself even......but how could we just give up.....let Storm live knowing he had a chance to learn about his family but didn't take it? he'd live with that horrible question 'what if'.......never knowing about his past.....only being able to play the guessing game with just bits and pieces......i laid there for a few more minutes before looking over at Nate.....he was staring at the ceiling just like how i was a few seconds ago.....he was upset with me....i sighed and got out of bed......i threw my clothes off and got into the shower.....it wasn't like i was the only one who thought this way....the twins----most likely just though it'd either be cool or fun to visit the hell.......but Yuma agreed to go so she must feel the same way and maybe Natas does too? either that or it's just because Yuma had wanted to go......after just standing there for what felt like an hour i got out...i dried off and pulled on a pair of pajama pants....i got back in bed and tried to fall asleep it was hard since it was daytime.

When dust was approaching i got up and got dressed....grabbing the pack, i headed downstairs and out the door....everyone else was already out there.

"Alex, please don't do this."

"Storm, don't you want to know?"

"I told you, not at the cost of any of you.....Alex, this is stupid.....its not worth it."

"yes it is....Storm, its your past....don't you want to know who you are? about your family?" he gave me a small smile.

"But i do know who i am......Alex, this past month has made me realize that just because i don't know where i came from or who my parents are doesn't mean i don't know myself.....i'm me.....i'm the one who likes horror movies, who prefers cake over pie, who is shy when it comes to strangers, and yet...who has several great friends and who wants to become someone who can help others......i know who i am Alex.....past or no past, i'm still going to be that person..........And..........i do know my family..........There's Devane who likes to cook and gets upset when someone makes there own food and gives really good advice.......Dalv who loves to make bets and drinks, who likes to sleep a lot......there's Nathan who acts cold to strangers but cares for those he knows and who enjoys working on his books.......the twins who say everything in third person and unison that will watch spongebob and avatar the last airbender with you when you need company or a good laugh.......there's Yuma who can't help but worry about others and who you can always count on to understand you......Natas who is quiet but really nice and who loves reading........Reficul who is stubborn but kind and someone you can always trust to be there for you when you find yourself in trouble.........And you Alex, who cares enough about others that they're willing to risk their own lives to help them with even the simplest things that aren't worth it.....and is the king at video games......Alex, i don't need to learn about my past, i have everything and everyone that i could possibly want....right here.........This Is A Enough For Me......" i looked at him for a long time before i set down my pack.......

"Ok.....as long as your happy with just this.....then we won't go." he smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you." i hugged him tighter and everyone else eventually came over and joined in......Storm is right.......i guess this is enough......i wonder what were going to do now though?.............

.................................................................................................................................................................

Ok, sooooo.......what do ya think? leave me a comment letting me know!!

P.S.-right now i'm debating on how exactly to end this so.....basically what will happen is either their will just be one last chapter, the epilogue.......or there'll be the epilogue and then a special chapter that you'll most likely will have to be a follower to read......so leave a comment letting me know which way you think i should go!! thanks for reading!!!!!!!<3<3<3