Chapter 30- "Arrival"

(Storm's POV)

When we finally got there, i was exhausted and was in need of sleep....Natas greeted his mother with a hug and kiss....then Yuma hugged her, me and Alex were just standing there awkwardly. i was surprised by her appearance....she looked younger than i thought and not as evil as you'd picture Satan's wife as.....she invited us inside, it wasn't what i expected at all.....the bright colors, the nice furniture, and the beautiful garden that surrounded the whole building. She showed me and Alex to the guest room....Yuma and Natas had their own rooms.....then told us what time she would be serving breakfast in the morning and that we could talk then. i looked around the room, no door leading to the bathroom....good thing i didn't need to go since its dark out and i don't really feel like wandering around looking for the bathroom, plus it wasn't my house. Also, there was only one bed meaning i'd have to sleep next to Alex which don't get me wrong...i don't mind it....its just i know now that there is a wolf inside of him? or something and yeah ok....i really don't want to wake up next to a large wolf.....i mean there is no one that, as soon as they found out about werewolves being real, would want to sleep next to one.....right? i sighed and hopped into bed after changing into my pajamas.

......................................................................................................................................................................

(Alex's POV)

I was awoken by a painful hit to my leg.....what the---i turned over to see Storm.....no covers on, just sweat, he was panting....he kept twisting and turning around.....every so often he'd get a pained look on his face....i got worried about it having something to do with his abilities or what, but i wasn't sure whether i should wake him or not.....i decided on the latter of the choices and kept track of his heart rate....if it went dangerously high then i'd wake him. i glanced over at the clock....breakfast would be served in six hours.....after laying there for sometime while listening to Storm, i was alarmed when his heart just completely stopped going fast and went back to its normal pace.....he calmed down and to my surprise he wasn't sweating.....and i don't mean he stopped, i mean there were no signs of him sweating....he looked like he had been sleeping peacefully.....what the hell? i wondered about whether or not i should ask him about it when i smelled meat being cooked....my mouth became thirsty so i got up and headed to where the smell was coming from.

...................................................................................................................................................................

(Storm's POV)

I opened my eyes several times before they adjusted to the light pouring through the green glass window.....i yawned and tiredly forced myself out of bed. my first thought was 'where's Alex' but my second thought was more of a priority at the moment. i wandered outside of the room and walking down the hallway i ran into Yuma.

"Oh, morning Yuma."

"Morning Storm."

"Do you know where the bathroom is?" she pointed behind her at the door closest to us. i nodded and said thanks before heading in to go the bathroom. After that i wandered around the hallways before i heard voices.....i followed them, bringing me to the kitchen where i found Natas, Yuma, and Alex sitting down....eating and talking......as Natas's mother handed me a plate and motioned for me to go sit down with them, i complied and sat next to Alex. A few minutes later, Megami Tensei sat down in front of us.

"So, i'm guessing all of you just didn't come here so that i could meet my son's friends......."

"No ma'm, we came here because were trying to figure out who Storm's parents are and your husband told your sons that he used to consider one of his parents as a brother to him." She nodded, not surprised by this at all.

"And you were hoping that since i'm his wife then i would know who he was referring to?" We all nodded. "I'm sorry to tell you this but....i had married Satan while he was Satan......if he had anyone whom he considered a brother once....then it was probably the time when he was known as Lucifer..." we sighed then i spoke before Alex could.

"If you had to guess....who would you say?" there was a few moments of silence before she nodded her head again.

"The only ones that come to mind that i think my husband wouldv'e considered as a brother to him.....would be one of the other Archangels." Everyone stayed silent, commentating this.....is it possible that i'm a Legnahcra??

Alright! so good news.....my writer's block for this story seems to be gong away!!!Yay!

-oh and there probably won't be alot of chapters left for this one but i am planning on creating a second one so.........leave a comment and let me know what you think of this and that.....oh and thank you to all who voted for this and left a comment.......{to be honest that's why i felt like typing right now...so yeah!.....thanks!!<3<3<3}

-Oh andddd........sorry about any mistakes i made....if its a big mistake then let me know!

p.s.- Sorry for it being so short.....i'm low on fuel.....lol