Chapter 15-"The truth"

(Alex's POV)

              This isn't going be easy, he's going to hate me.....i just know it! i knew that i was going to have to tell him eventually but.....no, i can't think about the after effect of telling him, whether he likes it or not....whether were still friends or not......i'll still be his protector. Nathan kept giving me that worried look and seemed like he wanted to comfort me but was trying his best not too. Nathan decided to give us a test that doesn't actually count, he just wants to see what we already know before he begins teaching. i smiled at him and went back to focusing on the test. For once, i wished school wouldn't end.......

.......................................................................................................................................................................

(Storm's POV)

           my minds a mess, there's no way i can focus on this test.......what's going to happen after school? is Reficul alright?....Marko had came in a few moments ago......so where was he, is it serious? just then as if to answer my question, Reficul walked in, looking completely unhurt.....*phew* what a relief, he was ok. he sat down after Nathan handed him a test, even though it didn't seem like he was hurt....he still seemed upset about something, i wonder what had happened? A few minutes before the bell rang, i finished and handed my test in. next was Algebra.....lovely Algebra where the teacher is still there and had not been replaced by some guy who lives at Nathan's house.....i so should of heard a bell right when i first learned of it. am i really that oblivious? this is going to be the most dredful day of school in the history of the dredful days of school and this wasn't even about what happens in school but after it.....i don't like this feeling in my stomach. i ended up unconsciously walking next to Alex on the way to the next class but then mently slapped myself for it and walked over to Reficul and walked the rest of the way with him as we went to Algebra. When the bell for lunch rang i got up and headed to the cafeteria. i ended up getting a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich and some chocolate milk. i headed outside and over to the usual table....where i saw Jared standing near, my heart's going haywire!

          "Hey."

          "H...hey." damit! i stuttered, why do i always stutter at first when i talk to him in person.....i hope my face doesn't reveal my embarrassment.....seriously its like screaming 'i've got a crush on you'

          "So, where were you on monday?"

          "Oh, i was at the hosp......i wasn't feeling well." i hope he didn't catch that little mess up right there.

           "What did you say?"

          "I said i wasn't feeling well."

          "And you went to the Hospital for that? how serious was it?" oh crap! he caught it.....

          "Well, after i got home Friday.....i was getting a glass of water when my stomach abrubtly started hurting horribly and my eyes started bleeding again.....due to the pain i collasped and couldn't get up so i called the ambulance with my cell phone that thankfully was in my pocket still....i pasted out just as they had gotten there and woke up to find that i had another thing with my eyes while in the hospital and also that i had been asleep for three days.....and after that i fell back asleep....i woke up at Nath....uhm....Alex's house, and thats basically why i'm confused."

           "So, thats weird but what did the doctor say?"

           "Well, he said that at first it was a...uhm....subcon herrmige or something?"