Chapter 33- "The Epilogue"

(Storm's POV)

We were all sitting on the floor around a board game.......Alex and Nate were wining.....ever since we stopped trying to figure out my past, things have been pathetically boring around the house.......although......jared and i started dating, he asked me out a week ago! i'm going to the movies with him this weekend.....i am so excited about it! my first date......I sighed as i rolled a two....down the slide i go.....After Alex and Nate won, we all headed into the kitchen for dinner.....Devane had made taco salad.....it was really good......the whole table was full of laughter and chatter.......i looked around, thinking back to what i had told Alex.....this was all that i could ever want...i was a part of a family....sure a strange supernatural family with werewolves, vampires, legnas, legnahcras, and whatever i was but....it was my family....and i wouldn't trade it for the world.....After dinner we headed into the living room to watch the x-files......during one of the episodes Alex shot up......

"I've got it!" we all turned to look at him......

"Got what?" Ref's eyes didn't leave the screen.

"I know what we can do."

"What?" the twins still spoke in unison.

"We can help others who need help!"

"Help with what?" Nate raised an eyebrow at Alex.

"Supernatural things......"

"Like what?"

"Well like.....helping out with figuring things out, finding things for others, or i don't know solving mysteries??" Ref smirked,

"I think you've been watching way too much tv."

"Hey! its a good idea....we all like helping people......well most of us like helping people.....why not?" everyone was silent for a few minutes, the tv playing in the background....Yuma was the one that spoke....

"Well.....what would we call ourselves?"

"Huh?" typical Alex.

"YEAH! We could make up an awesome name like the sponginators!".....and typical twins.......

"The what?".....i second that Ref.

"NO!.....mmmhhh....how about....uhm.....nightshade."....Alex.....what?

"Uhm, how about......No.".......I agree with Ref.

"Ryu and Lavi don't know....'No' doesn't really sound all that great.".....oh you've got to love the twins....and that look Ref just gave them. alex sighed,

"What do you think Storm?" uh oh.....uhm quick....think, think.....uhmmm......uhhhhhh......urrrgghhh..... uhmmm.......

"how about......TAKEOTC......" Everyone stared at me with confused looks.....trying to figure out what i just said......finally Alex spoke.

"What does that mean?" i shrugged my shoulders,

"I don't know." Ref gave a look.....

"You don't know?"

"Nope."

"Huh, ok.......uhm.......all in favor of our name being...." Alex glanced at me one more time before speaking again...."......'TAKEOTC' say 'I'........"

"I"

"I!!"

"I"

"I guess."

"Ryu."

"Lavi."

"I"

"I"

"if I must."

"Ok, then since we all seem to agree, our organization name shall be 'TAKEOTC'......now who wants to help me come up with ways to spread the word?" the room cleared quickly....all that were left were Nate, the twins, Alex, and me..... "O....k.....uhm Nate---"

"I was just going to suggest that you make a website......and that you could use my red laptop to do it sexy......i'll be in my office...." he kissed Alex on the head and then walked out.....Alex was blushing.

"Well then....uhm....ok......why don't Lavi and Ryu turn into your wolf forms and run all around to where you know are supernatural hot spots and spread the word.......and I guess Storm and I can make the website.....so i'll go get Nate's laptop and be right back." the three of us nodded....i couldn't help but wonder how this was going to go..........

...................................................................................................................................................................

Ok, so i've decided that there will be a special chapter......one that you'll have to be a follower to read and it can be read here--- http://www.wattpad.com/13127747-the-all-knowing-eyes-of-the-colors-special-chapter ---  <Note, its about Storm's Parents>

so with that being said i hope you enjoyed reading this and i will be making more......only there going to be much shorter and about different things having to do with their 'missions' they recieve since they formed 'TAKEOTC'.....so.....The second one will be called ''Demon Monkeys'' so yeah......i hope you enjoyed reading this!!! leave a comment letting me know your thoughts!<3<3<3 -="" 3="">

-And also, again, please check out my new story 'The Black Rose' it can be found here---http://www.wattpad.com/story/4466313-%27the-black-rose%27---