Chapter 26- "Saturdays"

(Reficul's POV)

i woke up due to a sudden movement in my bed, i freaked and did a somersault off of the bed, turned around and landed in the position you'd be in if you were proposing only instead of a ring, i had the dagger i kept on my night stand. When i realized it was Marko, who was now standing on the other side of the bed staring at me, i sighed and stood up setting the dagger back onto the night stand.....i could feel his eyes following my movements.

"Sorry." i then walked over to my wardrobe and started searching for something to wear today, he stayed silent for a few minutes.

"Why did you do that?" i heard the caution in his voice, still rummaging through my closet i thought of how to answer that.

"it's a natural defense mechanism for me now.......i forgot i wasn't the only one in here and when you moved all of the sudden.....i just....reacted." i pulled out a black tank and decided that since it was Saturday that i could just stay in my pajama pants.

"Why? i mean what you did and with a dagger isn't normal." i pulled the tank over my head and then walked back over to make the bed.

"It is for me." i finished on my side and moved over to where he was.

"Why?" i was surprised that he had talked to me this long with out calling me a fag or some other word like that and that he actually wanted to know.

"You'd only understand if you actually knew me." i thought he'd drop it but what he said next shocked me.

"Okay then, what's your favorite color?"

"what?"

"I figured that since i'd have to know you first, then i should start with the basics so what's your favorite color?"

"Uhm....Red?"

"Ok.....what's your favorite-"

"What's yours?"

"What?"

"What's your favorite color?"

"Oh uhm, blue." i had finished making the bed and was now facing him with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Good to know, What's your favorite Food?"

"Can't decide....yours?"

"Don't have any."

"Uh, ok what's your favorite movie?" i paused....

"i've never seen any movies..." i said it quietly and looked away but he still heard.

"Your joking right?" i shook my head.

"Well then, looks like i know what i'm doing today." i glanced back at him....he's confusing me why is he being nice to me?

"What?"

"I'm going to have you watch my favorite movies." my eyes widen....does he mean what i think he means? is he actually trying to be friends with me?" You don't have any plans do you?and if you do then there's always tomorrow?" what the heaven?

"I don't have anything planned today."

"Alright then i guess were having a movie marathon at my house......lets see we'll probably need popcorn, soda, and two kinds of chips.....then later on sundaes.....So we'll go get the stuff and then we'll head over to my house and start watching, kay?" who the heaven is this? what happened to the jackass of a mate.....is this how he treats his friends? is this some kind of joke?

"Uh, okay?"

"Great so i'll go change in your bathroom and you get changed in here and then we'll go....oh and no piercings and wear comfy clothes, kay?" what's wrong with my piercings? i walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out a pair of black loose pants and black t-shirt with flames that says 'don't mess with me or you'll get burned' i threw them on my bed then started getting undressed. when i had pulled my pants on i heard the bathroom door open. i glanced over my shoulder, Marko was already dressed and was staring at the burn on my back. i turned and grabbed my shirt and pulled it over then grabbed what i had been wearing and walked past him and threw them into the basket in the bathroom.