Chapter 27-"New Information"

(Reficul's POV)

i was sitting on Marko's bed putting my 'dagger strap' back on when he walked out of the bathroom. i was already dressed and ready to leave but then i heard a woman calling up the stairs, my head immediately shot up and i looked over at the door.

"My mother." i looked over at Marko who was combing his hair while looking in a mirror near his dresser.

"Oh."

"Do you mind if we eat breakfast before i drop you off at your house."

"Yeah, i don't mind."

"K, come on." i followed him out of his room and down into his kitchen. a woman was making something that smelled really good on the stove, he motioned for me to sit next to him at the island in the center of the kitchen. a few seconds later, the woman set down a plate in front of both of us then cups of orange juice.

"Alright, i got to go sweetie or i'll be late."

"K, thanks mom."

"Yep." i heard the front door open and then close rather loudly.

"She seems nice."

"Yeah she is, sorry you couldn't have actually met her."

"Its fine." i finished eating whatever it was and then he took my plate along with his and walked over to the sink.

"Can you bring over the cups." i grabbed both of them and walked over, placing them into the sink when he moved out of the way.

"Alright come on let's go." i followed him out to his car and got in, there was a comfortable silence during the whole drive to my house. when he pulled up to the gate he put his car in park.

"Thanks for the ride and for yesterday......it was, fun."

"Yeah, maybe we can hang out some other time then?"

"Definately." well i'm still confused but i like this.....whatever it is, it's nice and makes me happy. i got out and walked over to the gate to open it then headed up the driveway placing both my hands in my front pockets. today i had to tell everyone what i think is wrong with Storm....well not necessarily anything is wrong....just why he keeps awakening.

......................................................................................................................................................................

(Alex's POV)

After i had breakfast, i went to check to see if Storm was up yet. i knocked on the door and waited till i heard him tell me to come in. i opened the door up to find him pulling on a white t-shirt to go with his blue pajama pants.

"Hey."

"Hey.....so how are you feeling?"

"Pretty good actually.....i can't really explain it......"

"Maybe its because your mate was here?" he blushed a deep shade of red.

"Don't say things like that Al........and no its not because i spent a whole day with Jared yesterday.....its....i don't know......it feels as if i've become full of power....or....energy...and its feels balanced sort of...its....i can't explain it really...." i contemplated this, and while i was thinking, all of the sudden i heard a car door slam shut and the gates being opened. i sniffed the air, causing Storm to look at me funny then cover his mouth to keep from laughing, i recognized the scent as Reficul's and calmed down.....

"Is everything ok?"

"Yeah, i just......Reficul is back which means its time for another meeting.....you better go eat first though." he nodded his head and walked out, i walked out too but then took a left instead of heading downstairs.