Chapter 25- "Awkward Guests"

(Storm's POV)

       I woke up in my room and felt a hand holding mine.....it was warm and welcoming, it made me feel safe......i looked over and my heart skipped a beat......Jared? what's he doing here? what happened while i was asleep? He was asleep with his head on my bed still sitting in my desk chair he must of moved. I tried moving my other hand to lightly touch him so he knew i was up but something stopped my arm.....i glanced down at it and then followed the thing's cord that was in my arm all the way up to an i.v. filled with blood.....no doubt the curtiousy of Nathan.....i moved the hand that he was holding instead and his head immediately popped up.

     "Hey uhm, what's up?"

     "how are you feeling?.....do you need anything?"

     "No.....uhm not to be rude or anything but, why are you here?" he looked at me for a few seconds.

     "Because i was worried about you." i felt my cheeks redden.

     "Oh." by the look on his face, i'd say he could tell that i was blushing. Jared then let go of my hand, like he was embarrassed about it, then reached over next to him on the night stand to grab something then a  tray was set onto my lap......it consisted of two slices of pizza and most likely pepsi......i have a feeling that this will always be the first food i'll eat after waking up from my 'Awakenings' as they're actually called apparently. Jared and i talked about random things as i ate my pizza.

.................................................................................................................................................................

(Reficul's POV)

        When Alex had came after i texted him about what happened he had agreed to allow Jared, Sam, and Kat to come with us......i didn't mind that, what i minded was that he let Ben, Katherine, AND Marko to come.....due to the fact that they said they'd tell everyone what happened and that instead of having an ambulance come we took him home. so now i was stuck sitting on a couch next to my brother, who was next to Yuma.....across from us the other couch was occupied by Marko, Katherine, and Ben......then to my left that couch was occupied by Kat, Sam, Alex and Nathan.....then the couch across from them was occupied by Dalv and the twins while waiting for Devane to finish making pizza. the whole damn house was silent.....and it was starting to get on my nerves but i said nothing.

        "Soooo......you have a lovely home." Alex was the one who answered with a smile of course....

       "Thank you." and......the conversation is dead......i could tell the others what i've realized and have concluded if these stupid humans weren't here....besides Marko, he's not a stupid human......arrrgghh i can't believe i just thought that!

        "Okay everybody the pizzas are ready now there are three pepperoni, one Vegetable, and two cheese......which means that there's fourty eight pieces of pizza and altogether there are sixteen of us....now who knows what Storm and Jared will want?"

        "Storm would like cheese."

       "Jared likes Pepperoni."

       "Alright so all of you will stay put...." he glanced at the twins....."until i get back." we waited in silence while Devane brought up Storm and Jared's food and drinks.

       "Ok, so here's how it's going to go.......we are going to pull out of a hat to see who goes and gets there dinner." Devane is obviously a good organizer, he seems to enjoy it too. "Also you will take two slices only and a drink off of the counter that i have already poured then sit down somewhere at the table....." he glanced over at the humans......"don't sit at the heads of the table." then with that he held out the hat to me....i.pulled.out.a.picture.of.a......bunny......what the heaven? i looked over at what Natas had....it was a picture of a weird purple looking dog and on the top it said 'courage the cowardly dog'....what the f*ck?

       "Now if you have a picture of flounder from the little mermaid you may enter the kitchen." this was probably one of the twins ideas.....it has to be, only they would......

       "If you have lilo and stitch.........Mr. Krabs........Danny phantom.........Ben ten's watch.......scooby doo......jack sparrow.......courage the cowardly dog.........Darth Vader............Donald duck....." for some odd reason  i find this to be really embarrassing since Marko is here. " Bambi......Buzz light year.....and the bunny." when i walked in everyone else was seated and eating.....and there was only the spot next to Marko that was open.....oh crap.....i got my pizza and sat down, everyone was eating in silence for a few minutes before the twins started yapping away....then things went back to normal.....Dalv and Devane listened to what the twins were saying.....Nathan and Alex were technically flirting......Natas and Yuma were talking about when they were little, Yuma did most of the talking though, i ate silently since Storm wasn't here though.....eventually Kat and Sam started talking with me and Mark was talking with his girlfriend....that should be me, no wait! argh, what the hell is wrong with me?......and also Ben. it was loud but it felt like how a family should feel and it made me feel happy inside...i was still worried about Storm but he seems like he's ok, plus i have good hearing...and i can hear his heartbeat.....he was fine. Afterwards since Storm still hadn't woken up yet and Jared hasn't left everyone was in the living room playing or watching us play monopoly......when the clock stroke midnight, Storm still hadn't woken up so Alex offered to the humans they could stay since it was friday, then told everyone that lived here to head on upstairs to bed.

        "Yuma do you mind bringing Kat and Katherine upstairs and see if you have any pj's that they can borrow? and then could you send them back downstairs?" Yuma nodded and headed upstairs along with the girls, then Alex turned to me. " Reficul can you bring Ben, Sam, and Marko up to your room and find something for them.....and then can you send Ben and Sam back down?" i frowned.

        "Sure but what about Marko." his name felt weird to say out loud.

       "He'll be staying with you since you don't share your room with anyone else." that smart little.....is it that obvious! i don't no whether to be annoyed or grateful.....he smiled at me though so i couldn't say no, i sighed.

       "Fine, Fine....whatever."

      "Great." i walked into my room and the three of them followed. i didn't mind Sam being in here, he's nice, but i didn't like Ben being in here, and i felt awkward with Marko being in my room. i walked over to my wardrobe and stuck my hands in secretively.......he did this cause he knew i'd be able to conjure up pj's that would fit them....my mother is a wiccan afterall....he probably could smell my magic, damn him and his werewolf senses....i didn't need to say spells out loud and in a few minutes i handed them each a pair of pajama pants that would fit them. i let all of them go into the bathroom and get changed then after Ben and Sam headed downstairs i entered the bathroom and started brushing my teeth, when i was done i threw on my pajama pants and came back out. i sighed as i walked over to my bed and pulled the covers up so that i could get in....Marko was already laying down on the other side of the bed....my heart fluttered....i turned away from him and shut off the lights....if i couldn't see him, then he wasn't there.....halfway through the night i was still awake but  Marko was out cold....his heartbeat told me that.....all of the sudden i felt strong arms wrap around my waist and warm heat. he moved really close to me.....i was now pressed against him, skin to skin...i could feel his breathe on my neck and it sent a tingling sensation all throughout my body causing me to involuntarily push closer up against him......unfortunately his heartbeat also told me that he was still sleeping which meant if he was up then he probably wouldn't have done this....but still......i want to enjoy it while it lasts......

     -Again, sorry for any mistakes that i might have made-