Chapter 2-"Meet Nate, the unfriendly Vamp."

I finished up the school day and bounded my way down the steps of the school heading over to Alex, who was leaning againest a brick wall, smoking and waiting for me so we could go home. once i reached him he immediately threw his cigar into the grass and stomped it in with his heavy black boots, which he was always wearing. His dark green eyes flashed up at me and then ruffled his hand through his deep red hair. his hair was rather long, he liked it that way besides he usually wore hoodies alot.....so you couldn't see how long but damn it was long! i prepared myself as i got close enoguh to ask.....

      "So....how bad is the rumor this time?" he looked at me and sighed, i obviously wasn't going to like this......

      "The rumor is that you got pissed off at me because i told you that i didn't care that i hurt you when...." he glanced at me and hesitated,"when we fucked......" those Bastaurds! just because were both gay people obviously assumed we were sleeping together. our friendship is basically the same as a girl and a boy being friends, they weren't attracted to each........i looked up Alex who just got a text that made him smile a bit.

     "Boyfriend?" he looked up at me, and then nodded before glancing back down at his phone while he sent a text.

     "Hey, what ya doing faggots?" i turned quickly around to see five strong looking guys, all were definately jocks. Alex replied coldly.

     "None of your damn business." this made the kid cock one his eye brows at Alex then turned towards the other four.

     "I think this little redded gay punk needs to learn how to address us," he smirked looking back at Alex, " i'm sure a good beating into his stomach and some blood out of his mouth will put some sense back into him. i grimanced but Alex just glared at them, his eyes were like flames of violent rage, he sneered evily.

    "I highly doubt you could get me to fear you like everyone else did." the remark was a challenge, that this brown haired boy died to enjoy as he won, i could tell by the look in his eyes.....he wasn't going to stop until he made Alexander lee Wolfaye cry. all five them crowded around us until we ended up with our back againest one an other.

...................................................................................................................................................................

(Alex's POV)

i could tell that this was going to get ugly real fast. i looked over at Storm, my first priority was to protect him before even myself, one of the kids were about to hit him but i realized in time to move us around taking the punch and my face meeting the ground, it hurt......i could still feel human pain when i wasn't in wolf form, but i couldn't shift here........not with humans present as a crowd of students gathered, not with Storm present. i looked up at the older boy who chuckled. leaning over me pushing me hard back down to the ground as i tried to get up once more, my head reeling, i was kicked..........it hurt and by now i could smell him, he had rage rushing through his blood........he sensed i was hurt..........he was pissed off.....i knew he would kill this boy if he hit me just when he came here, knowing and seeing the pain was different and it would piss him off even more than he already was, in a panick i yelped to the boy, still in pain as he just finished kicking me again....i was at least glad that they weren't hurting Storm, i yelped at him again to stop for his own safety, he started laughing,

       " Why? what you going to hurt us for real if we end up hurting your little pretty face faggot?"

      "No, But I WILL!!" Nate i cried trying to pull his arm off of the kid who was sufficating due to the fact that nate had him pinned onto the ground choking him as he struggled to breath.........at the sight i felt everyone tense up and back away.

     "NATE, your going to kill him stop!" it was no use.....his blood raged angrily......vampires are really possessive and protective of their mates, but so are my kind. IF this had happened to him......i'd probably be trying to strangle the guy too........only i knew for a fact that Nate wouldn't trying stopping me. i jumped onto his back and wrapped my legs around him.......i didn't want to hurt him but i had no choice.......i pulled as hard as i could and shifted in a way that yanked us both back. i reliquished in the pain......hurt him? more like hurt me. "Oh sweetie, i'm sorry are you alright?" i looked at Nate whose hand was caressing my left cheek, where a briuse was from being punched, "I can't see any reason  not to kill him?' he pulled his hand away and stood up looking at the boy who was all shakened up still gasping for air, with tears coming from his eyes. it mortified me to see someone again like that because of Nate being overly protective.......he was a dark type of vampire who did as he pleased, but he's kind to me and listens to me, i am his mate after all.......everyone was staring at the twenty three year old man as most backed away, Nate just stood there with his hands in is pocket as if he had done absolutly nothing wrong. he yelled at everyone to leave........many ran.

................................................................................................................................................................

(Nathan's POV)  I helped My Darling to his feet after making those humans run, i held his head tightly againest my chest and ran my fingers through his long hair. as i looked his face over, he had two marks from being kicked and a few marks from being punched. i wanted to check all over his body right then and there to take in the damage but my darling sent me a "NO" as he leaned helplessy againest me, i knew he was in pain.....i could feel it. i rubbed the back of his head where i had sensed the most pain from......"That bastuard." he mumured but Alex still heard it, but ignored it. Alex strained his head and looked over at stormy, and asked if he was ok. he nodded, Alex smiled in relief.........i knew how important this mission was to him, it was a big one and his first since he shifted only six months ago a day after his fifteenth birthday, i laughed, their kind shift twelve hours after losing their virginity..........while remembering that night before......Alex had shot up on his tippy toes and kissed him quickly on the lips then dropped back down to his feet............."Stop being Naughty Nate"........... i wanted to groan but held it back...i loved hearing his voice in my mind when he speaks to me using our telepathic connection. i was sex crazed around him......i couldn't help it....and it made it worse knowing that he wanted it too..... i ended up walking with Alex as he made sure Stormy got inside his house.......as soon as that door shut........Alex's legs were already hugging my waist, his arms around my neck...........fun time.......i moved pretty fast to our bedroom slamming and locking the door..........no interruptions.

{should i continue this or drop it? let me know your thoughts, pleaseeeeee!!}