Chapter 23- "My Red Eyes?"

(Storm's POV)

          When my new alarm clock went off it scared the crap out of me and is the reason i'm now trapped in my sheets on the floor. After a bit of struggling i managed to get them off me. i got up and took a long hot shower then wrapped in a towel i brushed my teeth and stared at myself in the mirror. We've completely hit a dead end, i'm probably never going to find out who my parents are....this completely sucks! arrrgghh i hate this! i glanced down at the pieces of the sink that were now all over the floor. how did that happen? did i do that? i inspected my hands....they looked normal and fine.......i glanced back up at the mirror and screamed......

        "WHAT THE HELL?!!"

.......................................................................................................................................................................

(Alex's POV)

           "Good morning sexy." i opened my eyes and i felt my cheeks become really red.......why does he always have to say things like this?

           "Morning Nate." i kissed him on the cheek and he moved away so that i could roll over and lay on my back. i took a deep breathe then sighed as i remembered what had happened. we were at a dead end.....no information to go on.....i don't have a clue of what to do next. i feel really bad for him, he deserves to know who his parents are.....even if in the end they might not be the best parents he still has every right to know.....he needs this......

         "WHAT THE HELL?!!" both our heads snapped towards the doorway before we both bolted towards Storm's Room.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

 (Dalv's POV)

         i felt a sudden pain in my leg that then vanished like it never hurt in the first place, i glanced over at the culprit, i then got slapped in the face with a hand. i reached over and gently shook him.

        "Darling, wake up its time for school."

        "Nmmmhh, fiv' mo min utes."

       "Ryu, come on  you don't want to be late do you?"

       "Nmmmmmh."

       "Oh fine, i guess we'll stay up here while everyone else is eating the delicious food tha-"

      "I'm up! I'm up!" i watched as his head popped right up and he started trying to get out of bed when.....

      "WHAT THE HELL?!!"  i got up and we both headed towards where the sound had came from, running into Lavi and Devane in the hallway.

.................................................................................................................................................................

(Devane's POV)

        i woke up and lifted my head up, looking down at the floor i sighed and sat up on my knees looking at Lavi who was starfished out onto our bed, taking up the whole thing, snoring. i stood up with the help of the side of the bed and looked down at him. honestly, i'm pretty sure that even if the bed was really really big he'd still manage to knock me off it and take the whole thing up still. i shook my head and leaned down and kissed his cheek, then headed towards the bathroom to take a shower.