Chapter 18- "New family members?"

(Storm's POV)

              When i woke up it was six thirty. I got  up and took a shower then threw on a pair of black jeans, a black and purple striped shirt and a purple jacket, so what, i like the color purple.....i then put on my black choker. since Nathan doesn't sleep he went and got all of my things for me last night, since i'm going to be staying here for awhile. i put on my boots and then headed downstairs and into the kitchen, where i found Alex and Nathan eating, while holding hands.

              "Morning."

               "Morning, did you sleep well?"

              "Yep! i love the feel of silk sheets.." he laughed.

               "Yeah, i said the same thing after the first time i slept in a bed with silk sheets." i smiled at him and then he grabbed a plate and a cup then handed them to me.

                "There's bacon on the counter over there, the pancakes are stacked on a plate on top of the stove and there's orange juice on the top shelf of the fridge. i nodded, after i had just sat down to eat, the twins came in wearing matching clothes..........red shirts that say 'i'm his reflexition'....Ryu's arrow pointing left and Lavi's pointing to the right, with bright light blue jeans. Soon after everyone was downstairs eating. i looked over at Yuma, she was wearing a purple dress with several long necklaces and bracelets and white leggings along with purple shoes that had a bow on the side of each one. her hair was up in a high and cute ponytail, what a cute lil' sis. after we ate we headed out to the mercedes viano. we all sat in the same spots then headed too school, i was starting to get use to Nate's driving. when we got there, me and Yuma headed over to our locker. when we were done getting what we needed we realized that we had a few minutes before the bell rings so we headed over to Ref's locker. when we were heading over i saw Jared and Marko along with ben? i think....they were talking at Jared's locker, Marko gave me a look but i ignored him and continued towards Reficul.

               "Hey Ref." he had just stood up and was locking his locker, he was wearing a black long sleeved shirt with an awesome design at the bottom and it was buttoned up this time. he had on a pair of tight black pants that fit perfectly.

               "Hey."

               "Uhm, can i talk to you?" i realized that the three jocks had stopped talking and were now looking at us and listening to what we were saying.

                "Sure....Yuma, my brother is in the west wing if you want to go see him." Yuma blushed.

                 "I'm fine staying here." she glanced over at me and smiled. we were technically matching with the whole purple scheme.

                 "Whatever, come on." he started walking past the jocks, me and Yuma followed him quickly. once we were in an empty hallway he stopped and turned around.

                  "Ok, so what?"

                  "Well, i was wondering if you'd like to live with us....at Nathan's mansion?" his eyes widened.

                 "Really? you sure its ok?" i nodded and he then glanced down at the floor then shrugged his shoulders.

                  "Fine, i guess its better than a broken down warehouse.....i'll let Natas know." he turned around and started walking away before stopping and glancing back at me.

                 "Thanks......and tell wolf boy that too." i smiled at him.

                  "I will." he nodded and then started leaving again. i had guessed he wasn't living in a nice place, afterall he came from the underworld only a few days ago or something. plus, he's technically my cousin and he knows more than anyone else i know, about my past......not to mention he's actually pretty nice which isn't the vibe you get from him when you first meet him, not surprising though. me and Yuma started heading for class when we heard the bell ring. the day went by fast and it was lunch time now......i wasn't feeling hungry though so i didn't get anything, instead i headed out to the usual table.

                "Hey Storm." i turned around to find Jared behind me, my heart sped up.

                "Hey uhm....uhm Jared."

                "How have you been feeling?"

                "Better, i think that whatever it was, its gone now." i smiled at him, he smiled back.

                "Well then i'm glad, so do you still want me to do research on it?" i shook my headno, he gave me a look but then nodded. "K then, i'll see you later?"

                 "Yep...." he smiled again and then turned and headed back inside. right afterwards, Yuma came out with her food, i can be up to about twenty yards away, so it was ok for her to get her food while i waited out here, but so she doesn't become tired  i have to be as close as possible which is why she's mostly always by my side. at Nathan's house its safe for her to put it down because Nathan has recently placed an invisible dome over his land that makes it so others can't tell what type of species live there.......or how powerful. while heading to music class, Yuma was extremely excited because it was her turn to play for the teacher. while walking i realized that Yuma and Natas were walking close together and at one time i'm sure i saw them hold hands for a brief second.......i wonder if Natas liked Yuma? i knew from what Ref said that day that Yuma had a crush on Natas......were they mates? should i ask or would it be awkward and weird? Deciding it would be the latter i decided to ignore it. when we got there me and Natas sat down next to each other while Yuma got her instrument set up.......i wasn't surprised by what she played considering that she loved bamboo plants, the teacher played the piano parts of her song for her. She was good and she looked happy while playing.........i looked over and saw the side of Natas's mouth twitch, why was he keeping himself from smiling? when she was done i started clappping and everyone else joined in, next up was Drake. When the day ended, me and Yuma found my cousins and then we all headed out and got into the mercedes viano.....the twins got in trouble for playing spitball wars in class and ended up in detention....When we got there, Alex showed Natas and Reficul their rooms......apparently Natas is sharing a room with Yuma, even though there's plenty of other empty ones....... i'm guessing its because they are mates.....which means that.....i was right! i sat down in the living room......all of the 'students' were going to do their homework together and then me, Alex, and Yuma are going to go see Alex's father while Nathan takes Ref and Natas to go and get their x-rays. And Dalv and Devane were working on their paper work and later on would pick up their mates from school.

        I followed Alex and Yuma into the woods, Alex said it'd be a long walk so i brought my ipod that Alex got me for my birthday one year. i was a bit nervous about this but i needed information and if he might even have just a bit, it'd still might be able to point us towards the right path......despite what was happening,i realized that for once i actually felt like i had a family....everyone living in the mansion was like my family.....and now i had two more family members....and i hope i'll be able to add more once i find my parents.....

                (Vid on the side is Yuma's song)