Chapter 21- "Hot Springs"

(Reficul's POV)

               When i woke up it was seven, i got up and took a really cold shower then threw on a pair of black chain pants, and a black long sleeved silk shirt. i put in my black diamond earring and my lip piercing then threw on my boots and went downstairs. When i entered the kitchen, Devane?, was making breakfast, while the twins and my brother sat on stools waiting for the food. Where's Storm, Yuma and werewolf boy?

             "They just got back from the caves and are too tired for school today so they're going to sleep and when everyone else gets back from the school, then all of us are going to compare the x-rays." Nathan's a little creepy.....he knew exactly what i was thinking, he's friends with morris which does say alot about his personality, and he spoke right behind me making me jump since i didn't realize he was behind me. after we all ate, everyone besides Nathan, who wanted to stay with Alex, got into the mercedes viano...i heard Devane and Dalv joking about having to take a limo when everyone goes somewhere now. when we got there i headed straight over to my locker, i saw Marko talking with three jocks at the locker right next to mine and it made my heart speed up! stupid, stupid, stupid heart! i rolled my eyes at myself and when they all stopped talking to look at me so i tried to stay calm. i was unlocking my locker when one spoke to me.

            "Uhm, your one of Storm's friends right?" i looked up from the lock and at him........this guy's name was jared right? i opened my locker up.

            "Cousin." and with that i got on my knees and started switching out my books.

            "Well, do you know where he is?"

            "Yep." i finished and stood back up, slinging my bag over my right shoulder, then shut and locked my locker.

            "Well can you tell me where he is please?" wow, did he say please? he's definately not like the other jocks.

             "He's at home."

             "Is something wrong with him?" he sounded worried, i glanced over his shoulder and my heart started flipping out even though Marko was glaring at me, the fact that he even was paying attention to me is what made it go crazy but he's only payng attention because i'm talking to his friend. stupid stupid thing! arrgghh if i could i'd rip it out of my body and burn it then afterwards i'd bury it!

             "No, he just stayed up too late and was really tired, he should be back tomorrow."

             "K, thanks for telling me....i really appreciate it." he then opened his own locker and started exchanging his books. several people gave me all different looks in the hallway while i leaned against my locker so i glanced over at the three jocks who were glaring at me still, Jared had left, then back towards the moving crowd. one person was chewing gum obnoxiously while winking at me, i wanted to hurl, another kept hitting their palm of one hand with their fist from their other hand to see go much it would hurt from the looks of it..........i couldn't stop from staring at all of them, it was just so interesting how disgusting and stupid humans could be sometimes.

          "Hey baby!" i turned to see a girl with long blonde hair, fake boobs, nice body and in a skanky outfit.....wrap her arms around Marko's neck and smooch him.......it pissed me off but i did nothing, i wasn't going to give into my heart's hurt or my mind's jealously.

           "Hey babe." he squeezed her *ss. and i involuntarily flinched, they both then glanced over at me.

           "What you lookin at fagot?"