Friday, November 2, 2007

Valerie

Anne and Emma just went inside. I'm in Melissa's arms with a wonderful feeling. I really thought I would be stronger. That I could hold back until Melissa was eighteen, but I really couldn't control myself anymore. And oh how good that kiss felt. Melissa already makes me feel something I haven't felt yet, but that kiss...wow. " Relieved?". I look at Melissa and nod. "I was a bit nervous about how Anne was looking at us". Melissa looks at me with a smile. "Yeah, I noticed that. I didn't even know which way it would go." Melissa pulls some hair from my face and tucks it behind my ear. "No regrets kissing a seventeen year old?" I put my lips on Melissa's. "That's enough answers?". She shakes her head with a smile. "Maybe you should try a little better". I'm going to sit on her lap differently so that I'm in a better position. Immediately her hands go to my hips and pulls me closer to her. I put a hand to her face and not much later my lips to hers. We start the kiss quietly but soon there is more urge behind it. Melissa me pulls closer and closer to her. I lick over her lip and Melissa willingly lets my tongue dance up hers. I feel Melissa's cold hands go up my bare back under my sweater. After minutes I gently bite her lower lip and then rest my forehead against hers. Melissa still has her eyes closed. " Better like this?". I whisper as I catch my breath again. Melissa opens her eyes and her eyes shine. " Wow". "I assume that's a yes." she nods with a big smile on her face.

"What are you going to do?". Melissa asks as soon as I get up. " Are you coming?". Melissa takes my outstretched hand. I take her a bit on the beach. I put the blanket I brought with me on the beach and then lie down on it. Melissa follows my example. She lays down so she can use my belly as a pillow. In silence we stare at the stars for minutes. Meanwhile, I gently run my hand through her hair. "Lis?". Melissa turns her head to look at me. " What is?". she asks if I stay quiet. I shake my head. " No nothing. Another time." Melissa gets up and sits on top of me. "There is clearly something." I sigh. "I don't want to ruin the mood". Melissa leans forward. She puts her hands on both sides of my head to keep herself up so she's not full on me. "You can then make up with a kiss". I shake my head. " Please Val. Tell me what's up." I put a hand on her face and with my thumb I caress her cheek. "Do you have a problem if I drink wine?" She shakes her head and sits up. I also sit up a little when she remains silent. "See now that I'm ruining the mood". Melissa gives me a fake smile. I can see the tears in her eyes now. "Honey, why is this so sensitive to you?". She sighs. "My father always drank. I don't have such good memories of that." I sit all the way up and grab her face with both hands. "Why didn't you tell me this before." She shrugs. "I don't want you to leave it for me." I give her a kiss on her forehead. "Melissa, if you don't feel comfortable with it, I'll gladly leave that glass of wine." She shakes her head. " That's not it. Maybe I'm just afraid that the alcohol will affect what you do." I nod understandingly. I think this is also because I had drunk a little more this week and we had words then. I don't want to blame the alcohol for that, but I can't deny that it played a part. "So you don't feel comfortable with it". She looks at the sky. I put my arms on her lower back and pull her closer to me. "Honey please be honest with me." She wraps her arms around my neck and hides her face in my neck. "I don't mind if you drink a glass of wine during dinner". she says softly. "And if I drink more?" She nods. I gently caress her back. " Okay. Then I leave it with one glass of wine during dinner. But if you don't feel comfortable with that either, tell me, and I'll leave that one too. Okay?". She nods. " Thank you". I kiss her head. "You know that I do everything for you." She raises her face and looks at me with a smile. "You know what to do for me now." she says with a wink. I place my lips on hers for another lovely kiss. I put myself back in the lying position without breaking the kiss. My hands have found their way under Melissa's sweater and are now on her bare stomach. Melissa leans one hand on the sand so as not to lie on top of me with her full body. Her other hand is entwined in my hair, trying to keep her head as close to mine as possible. She slowly moves her lips to my neck while kissing. "Fuck, Melissa". I can feel her smile against my skin. She realizes that she has found a sensitive spot and now ensures that I have a memento of this evening for the next few days. "Melissa we carried away". Can I get it out with a lot of effort? She leaves my neck and kisses me. Then she puts her forehead against mine. "I'm sorry". she says breathlessly. She has a big smile on her face and her eyes are shining. " I did not mind". She turns slightly so that she lies on her side next to me. "Yes, I noticed that". she says as she lays her head on my chest. I caress her back. "How good I have enjoyed myself and how much I want to. We cannot go further than this." I feel her nod. "I will enjoy myself this way in the coming weeks." I kiss her on the head. " Me too". It then falls silent for a while and enjoy this moment.

After ten minutes, Melissa gets up slightly. "I think it's time to go to sleep. It's late and I'm really starting to get cold now". I nod. As much as I like lying here, she's right. We get up and walk back. We quickly tidy up outside and make sure the fire is out before we go inside. "Um what are you doing?" she asks when I pick up her bag in the living room. "You seriously don't think you're sleeping on the couch this weekend, do you?". She shrugs. "There are only three bedrooms". I walk over to her and give her a kiss. Then I hand her the bag. Then walk away. "Okay, if you want to sleep on the couch so badly, I won't stop you. Sleep well. Just let me sleep all alone in bed." I say just before I walk out of the living room. Melissa doesn't know how fast to come after me. She wraps her arms around my waist from behind. "I want to keep you company." I look at her with a smile. "Oh yeah?". She nods enthusiastically. "Well okay , because you insist". I say smiling. "I'm going to take a quick shower first. I have sand everywhere." She says when we have arrived in the bedroom. "You are just ahead of me. I'll go when you're done." Melissa bites her lip. "We can also go together". I can tell from her that she isn't serious, although she wouldn't have a problem with it if I said yes. "I don't have that much self-control. So hurry up now. The sooner we can snuggle up in bed." She looks at me with a sad face. "It was worth trying". I nod with a smile on my face. "Yep, but your attempt failed." She drops her head and tries to look at me with puppyeyes, but she can't help but smile. I throw a pillow at her. "Lis hurry up now. Otherwise I will go first". She sighs excessively. "Okay I'm already gone". After we have both been freshly washed, we snuggle into bed close to each other. Not long after we exchanged a few more kisses I fell asleep.