chapter sixty six

y o o n g i

"He ended up killing any gangs that had the concept of family. He doesn't like family because of us, he did something that he said he'll never do it again. As for as I know, Namjoon didn't get surgery, I don't even know where he went after a gang tried to attack us and kill us, we all parted our ways, we couldn't find each other. I didn't even thought I could see them again."

Naeun continued to look at Minho with such strong emotion. She couldn't believe in her eyes that Minho was actually there in front of her.

I simply listened to what she said, before saying what she wanted to hear. "Namjoon is actually with us. I never knew he knew Minho and that he had such a past. When I met him, he was studying in university, he had glasses but he can see without them."

"Oh god," She gasp with a smile, laughing and sobbing. She gets up, walking around, fidgeting her fingers, wiping her tears. I mean anyone who knew that their friend are doing fine would be feeling like this. I can understand, but I don't have a clue how she feels.

Soon the door bell rang, Naeun walked towards the door, fanning her face before opening the door. I couldn't see but she was certainly smiling. When she closed the door, I see a girl that looked awfully like her.

They both talked as Naeun sat on the sofa, patting her seat beside hers. I look the girl that shyly walked towards us, sitting beside her mother.

"This is Soojin, my daughter," She smiled proudly, hands on her shoulder. "That's Uncle Minho and his friend, Mr. Min."

Well, I feel old and left out.

Soojin silently stared at Minho, tilting her head, probably trying to remember who he was. Minho wasn't doing anything, he was smiling to her.

"Uncle Min?" She questionnes her mother as she nods. "Then where's Uncle Joon?"

"Don't worry about him, I'll make sure that you'll get to talk to him soon, okay?" Minho assured the little girl, taking her hands, very gently.

"Okay," She whispered.

We talked for a while about Soojin mostly. Naeun prepared us dinner since we stayed pretty late. But we have to get back, sadly. Minho will probably come back and visit often, with Namjoon.

We exchange numbers, Naeun was scared that she'll lose him again. We put our shoes and we walked outside till the gate. Naeun suggested that Minho gets the car since she wanted to talk to me about something. Minho agreed, I turn around to face her.

"What is happening? I mean, with Eun Woo and you guys."

"Well, do you know Jeon Jungkook?" I ask, her eyes widens, nodding. "He took his girlfriend and his best friend. I thought you might know the location of you old house, but it seems like you have forgotten."

The car pulls up in front of us. I sighed, giving a side hug to Naeun, which she gives back. I get in the car, putting on my seatbelt. She waves at us, turning around the second the car moves.

And that's when I felt a vibration in my pocket. Taking it out, there was a message with Naeun's name on it. Clicking on it, I read the message throughly before realizing that she has send me the address of the old house. I wrote her a quick thank you and immediately called Jungkook.

Surprisingly, Jungkook picks up the call in a matter of seconds. I smile, "I found the address where there's a possibility—"

"Namjoon left, he went for Eun Woo alone. He didn't even bother saying anything until an hour ago. He texted us to not bring Minho, the hell is happening?"

I glance at Minho, who was rubbing his nape in frustration. Quietly, I put the address on the gps and told him to press the pedal.

"We don't have time to waste, go help Namjoon, this was way sooner than I expected."

"We're on our way."