I'm Just Getting Started

Abrelle's POV

I feel entirely disoriented as Jax drives the car toward the company. 

I know Elliot said I shouldn't fire them and leave things as is, but I can't. 

My dad was everything to me and the guilt of thinking I had caused his death ate at me for years. It created the anger that fueled Alisson's hate toward me. 

It took years of my and Nathan's relationship. 

I can't let that go, my dad deserves better.  I deserve better. 

Not only am I going to fire Elizabeth and Stephan, but once I do I'm going to go after Kyle Stone and anyone else who has ever come after me and my family.

And I know exactly what I need to do. It's the perfect plan. 

"Ma'm," Jax says dragging me away from my thoughts. "Mr. Stone is calling, do you want me to pick that up?" 

"No," I say, leaving no for arguing. Jax knows better than to push, he knows I'd rather jump out of the car and walk than do something I don't want to do. And currently, I don't want to talk to Elliot. 

"As you wish," he dismisses the call as he parks the car in front of the company. 

Here goes nothing. 

"Go to the liquor store and buy a bottle of Patron," I tell Jax as I open the door. 

When I was young my dad would always drink tequila, specifically Patron. 

"Celebrating?" he asks and I smirk. 

"Buy two," I say as I get out of the car. "I'll be commemorating a very special person tonight." 

*** 

I walk towards my office, a big arrogant smirk on my face. I'm holding the autopsy reports in my hand, but I don't plan on using them. 

Elliot is right about that, we have to keep our cards hidden. 

Soon, Dad, they'll pay for what they did to you. I'll make sure of it. 

Abrelle, Noah would say, you shouldn't do things out of anger. Think this through. 

I have, I'd tell him. You'd love this plan if you were here. 

I hate all your plans, he'd snicker. Especially the one's involving your mom. 

"Ms. Louise," Elizabeth says, a cold smile on her face. "Nice of you to arrive, anything I can get you?"

"Get Stephan," I say. "Be in my office in ten minutes."

"He's in a meeting with Mr. Stone," she explains and I stop in front of her desk. 

"I didn't ask for an explanation," I exclaim. "I said to be in my office in ten minutes, not a minute after. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am," she clenches her jaw and I turn on my heel towards my office. 

You are an evil woman, Ms. Louise, I can hear Noah say. 

Don't you know it.

*** 

"What is the big fuss?" Stephan growls as he opens my office doors. Elizabeth follows closely behind him and closes the door. 

"I'm glad you made it," I smile, my legs crossed in front of me. I'm sitting on my desk chair trying my best to appear relaxed, but the truth is I am beyond angry. I am furious. 

I read over the autopsy arguments over and over again as I waited for them to come in. Thinking about what I was going to do or better yet what I was going to say.