It Was Nice Seeing You Again

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Abrelle's POV

"I work with Ms. Abrelle,"she replies and he nods.

"May I ask why that is," he says.

I should face him.

I walk towards him and put a huge grin on my face.

"I can tell you," I speak and he slowly turns to face me.

"Abrelle," he breathes and I continue to smile.

"Want to come into my office?" I ask and he nods.

"Yes," he says and I politely begin making my way towards the office.

Breathe Abrelle.

Everything that happened is in the past.

You're not angry anymore.

You've let it all go.

You're happy now. That's what matters.

You have Noah and Nat.

"Come in," I tell him as I walk inside my office and immediately take a seat behind my desk.

"Thank you," he takes a seat across from me and I force a smile.

"So, what can I do for you?" I ask politely and he clears his throat.

"I was bringing this contract for Stephan," he pulls out a small stack of papers from a folder and hands them to me. "This was his office so I came here."

"That's right," I place the papers on the desk not bothering to look at them. "When I got control of the company I got this office."

"When did you come back?" He asks.

"Not too long ago," I say. "So, how have you been?"

"I've been good," he answers, a bit surprised by my question. "What about you?"

"Great," I smile. "Life has been pretty good."

"That's fantastic," he nods and I continue smiling.

"So the papers," I grab the papers he handed me and begin reading them. "Is this a contract to end the Fight For Hunger campaign?"

"Yes," he answers and I slide the papers back towards him.

"I won't sign this," I say trying to sound polite. "My company will continue to be a part of the Fight for Hunger campaign."

"What do you mean?" He asks. "Stephan already signed it."

"Yes, but he's not in charge anymore," I explain. "I am which makes his signature invalid."

"Abrelle," his jaw tightens. "My company needs this contract signed. We can no longer be a part of this campaign."

"I'm sorry," I shake my head "but I won't sign it and that's my final decision. Find a loophole."

"There is none," he states running his hand through his hair.

He does that when he's frustrated.

Damn it Abrelle, don't think about things like that. 

"I'm really sorry," I tell him. "I wish there was something I could do, but there isn't."

"Abrelle," my secretary knocks before coming in. "Someone is here to see you."