Marry Me

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Elliot's POV

Abrelle.

She's standing there smiling and talking with Ryder's secretary.

Why is she here?

Why now?

After two years of nothing, she suddenly decides to come back.

"Elliot," my father shakes me and I immediately turn back to look at him.

I forgot what we were talking about.

"You need to sign that contract son," he says. "For the good of the company."

Right, that damn contract that wants to end the Fight For Hunger campaign.

"No," I say, in a low menacing voice. "I wont sign it and this is the last time I'll say it."

"You'll end the company," my father growls before walking off and I return to look for Abrelle.

She's no longer with Ryder's assistant. My eyes quickly scan the surroundings and I find her once again except she's not alone.

Will, her chauffer, is with her.

Should I go talk to her, right?

No, she probably hates me.

I messed up and I can't fix it now.

Or maybe I can.

Shaking my thoughts away I begin slowly walking towards her, but a man approaches her and places his hands in front of her eyes.

Noah?

Of course, they did leave to who knows where together.

She then turns to face him and he instantly places his lips on hers.

Noah and Abrelle.

Fuck, Elliot.

You fucked up.

You fucked up bad.

I immediately turn around and storm right out of the hall following my dad's footsteps.

***

"No," I growl. "I don't want to have the meeting."

"Sir," my dad's assistant speaks. "He said to tell you that it wasn't optional. You must assist."

"Tell him this," I hang up.

I quickly make my way towards the front door of my house and unlock it. As soon as I walk in I'm greeted with the familiarity that is my home.

"Aria told me why you choose this house," a voice speaks. "She said it was the one your mother liked the best."

Macy.

"Who let you in?" I question, as she walks down the stairs. "I seriously need to fire someone."

"Your father gave me a key," she answers as she walks down the last step. "This is also my favorite house out of all the ones your family owns."

"What do you want Macy?" I growl. "I am not in the mood."

"Why?" She smirks. "Because Abrelle Louise is back?"

Uh?

"How do you know?" I exclaim. "Did you do something to her?"