It's Her

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Elliot's POV

I wake up with a pounding headache and in a crappy mood.

Fuck.

I shouldn't have drank so much yesterday.

"Elliot," I hear Aria scream and I roll my eyes.

What the hell does she want?

"Elliot," she screams again and I roll out of bed throwing on a pair of sweats before I walk out of my room.

"What do you want?" I ask as soon as I spot her at the bottom of the stairs.

"You have an important meeting today El," she smiles as she makes her up the stairs towards me.

"Don't call me that," I glare at her as a few memories begin to linger at the back of my head, but I quickly shut my eyes and shove them away.

"You stink of alcohol," she frowns. "Go take a shower while I make us breakfast."

"Or I take a shower," I say "while you leave."

"I'm only trying to help," she bites back and I shake my head.

"Who even let you in?" I ask. "I'd like to fire them right away."

"You're so difficult," she frowns. "Why do you insist on pushing me away? I just want us to be a family."

"Just get out," I roll my eyes. "We really don't need to have this conversation again."

"I am your sister," she exclaims "and I deserve some god damn respect."

Aria is always one for drama. God she irritates me.

"Do you need me to show you the way out," I ask, a hint of boredom in my voice "or do you already know it?"

"I don't understand you," she cries "all I've ever done is love you and you just don't seem to care...I use to think you were incapable of love, but-"

"You can give me the speech later," I interrupt her. "Now I'm going to go shower."

"Do not leave me talking to myself," she yells as I walk into my room and slam the door shut.

I dislike her so much.

"Your sister is emotional," she speaks while wrapping the blanket around herself. "I truly wonder what happened to you."

"Nothing," I smirk. "I just don't care about many things."

"Me being one of them," she says, a sly smile on her face. "I should get going."

"You should Gina," I say while walking towards the restroom.

"Its Tina," she slams the room door shut.

Fuck, my bad.

I've always had trouble with names.

***

"Mr. Stone," my secretary smiles walking into my office.

She's a forty-something year old women with dark brown hair and kind small hazel eyes.

Her name is Nancy.

I really like her, she's an effective worker and everything I say goes which is great because everyone else feels the need to double check with my father.

Nancy's loyalty is always with me. She's also the only person I allow myself to truly be kind to and care for. Aside from her everyone gets the cold and bitter Elliot Stone that I've become.