Unmistakable Messy Hair

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Abrelle's POV

"Mommy," I hear a voice yell and I groan.

"What is it sweetie?" I hear Noah answer and I move my hands to find him.

He's right next to me.

I wrap my arms around him and I find myself falling asleep again.

"Sorry to disturb you Ms. Abrelle," I suddenly hear Will's voice and my eyes shoot open only to realize I'm in the couch.

With hardly any clothes on under a blanket with Noah.

Except there's no Will.

"She's sleeping," Noah says and I turn to see him talking on the phone with the speaker on.

"You scared me," I whisper smacking him playfully.

"I was just calling to let you guys know I'm outside," Will says and I begin standing up, but an arm wraps around my waist.

"We will be right there," Noah hangs up as he pulls me back down towards him.

"What are you doing?" I ask as I allow myself to cuddle closer to him.

"Nat," he yells and Nat comes running her beautiful curly brown hair messily surrounding her face. "Come lay down here with mommy and daddy."

She grins before climbing her way up squishing me completely.

"I love you soo much Nat," I say as she squishes her way between me and Noah. She simply smiles and hugs me tightly.

"Okay," Noah exhales. "We should probably get up now."

"I'm going to take a shower," I say and he grins. "Wanna join?"

"Sure will," he nods. "After I let Will inside."

"I'll be in the room," I smile before making my way towards the bedroom.

***

"Did you hear that the most anticipated marriage is happening?" The news host says and I turn towards the television.

"Elliot Stone has finally settled down," she continues and pictures of Macy and Elliot flash through the screen.

He's getting married with her.

Damn.

"They'll be married in-" the TV turns off and I snap my head back to see Noah, in a towel, with the control.

"The news always bores me," he puts the control down and I glare at him.

"I was watching that," I exclaim and he shrugs.

"Why do we care," he begins putting on a red button up shirt. "It's not like what Stone does matters to us."

"It doesn't," I glare at him. "That doesn't mean you have to be rude."

"Rude," he scoffs. "I wasn't rude about anything. I simply turned the television off while a boring newscast was on."

"Are you jealous?" I ask and he glares at me.

"Should I be?" He growls and I chuckle.

"No," I shake my head. "I already told you that you're the most important person to me."

"So was he," he looks down at his hands and I quickly take a hold of them.

"But he's not anymore," I say softy "and you have to trust me when I say he will never be again."