Do You Live In A Cave?

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

ELLIOT'S POV

"My turn," she says slightly slurring her words. 

So, me and Macy have finished one bottle of whiskey and have now moved on to drinking Vodka. In other words, she's drunk. 

Me, not so much. I have a pretty high tolerance when it comes to liquor. 

"Why do you hate Ana and Aria?" she asks and I smirk. 

"No more superficial questions, I see," I chuckle. 

"I'm already drunk," she states. "If we keep avoiding the questions we really want to ask I'll end up with alcohol poisoning."

"Fine," I sigh, as I try to keep my voice emotionless. "My mother passed away when I was young. She died giving birth to Aria and it's not that I hate Aria. She is my little sister, but she looks just like my mother. I see Aria and all I can think about is what I lost. . .After my mother died my father married Ana rather quickly. It was like he didn't care that my mother was gone and simply replaced her with another women. Ana always tried to be my mom, but she cant replace her. No matter how hard she tries, she'll always just be my dad's replacement. . .Sometimes it felt like I was mourning her death alone. No one else seemed to miss her and Aria was too young to understand. So I pushed them away. . .All of them."

"I'm sorry for your loss," Macy says and I can tell she's being honest.

Maybe it's the alcohol. 

"I knew your mom had passed away," she says "I just didn't realize how hard it had been on you. " 

"Yeah," I take a drink,  feeling the bitter taste of Vodka go down my throat. "Now it's my turn."

"Fine," she takes a drink as well. "I'm ready for whatever question you have."

"Why do you want to marry me?" I ask and she immediately looks down at her hands. 

"I don't," she says. "My dad wants me to do it and I don't have a choice. He's going to loose his company without your family. If I don't do it he'll-"

 She suddenly stops talking and looks up at me. 

"Hate me," she finishes her sentence and I can tell she's lying. "He'll hate me forever."

So her dad is controlling her. I knew that, but how?

What does he have over her?

"Right," I nod and I'm sure she knows I don't believe her. 

"My turn," she says and I pretend to let it go as I nod.

"I'm ready," I say, a smirk on my face. 

***

"One more drink," she slurs and I chuckle. 

"No more drinks," I say, as I carry her up the stairs trying my best to keep my balance. 

So, I'm tipsy and Macy is way past drunk. I mean, way way past drunk. 

She can't even walk.

"I don't get it," she laughs. "Why are you such a bore?"

"I am not a bore," I laugh as I sit down on the edge of the bed before I remove her heels

"Elliot," she says, her voice suddenly emotional. "My dad wants me to marry you."

"I know," I nod. "Why?"

Maybe she's drunk enough to talk. 

Please be drunk enough to tell me.