Louise Women Destroy Everything

Abrelle's POV

As I exit the prison, I think back to all the things Allison said. Now, I know exactly how I'm going to get my revenge and who I'm going to start with.

"Abrelle," a voice says and I look up to find Elliot Stone standing next to my car, completely pissed off.

Of course, I know tricking him would cause resentment and anger, but I did what I had to.

Did you have to trick him? Why not tell him the truth?

"Can I have my keys back?" he says, extending his hand out to me and I roll my eyes.

"Sure thing Mr. Stone," I say with a tight, annoyed smile. I reach into my back pocket and pull his keys out before handing them to him.

I know I know having Jax give me the keys was wrong, but Elliot was never going to agree to this.

"For how long are you going to call me Mr. Stone?" he asks taking the keys from my hand, and I can tell he's angrier than he's ever been before. "I mean, what do I have to do to show you that you can trust me?"

Oh god, not this again. I don't know Elliot, I can't just magically trust. That's not how I work.

I wish I could say those things out loud, but instead, I just sigh and walk toward the car door.

"I'm guessing you're taking me home," I say as I open the passenger car door and get inside, making sure to slam the door behind me.

"Is that where you were going to go next?" he opens the car door and takes a seat. "If Will was here, were you going to go home?"

I was going to go see Sam, but I guess that plan is soiled.

"How did you find me?" I ask, turning to face him. "How did you know I'd be here?"

"Jax told me," he answers and I roll my eyes.

Uh, Jax needs to pick a side and keep his mouth shut.

"I was going to go see Sam," I answer. What's the point of hiding that now?

"Then let's go pay him a visit," he says and I feel shocked by his response.

***

"You paid for all of this," Elliot says as we wait for Sam to be brought in. The room looks exactly the same as the room in the women's prison. I'm sitting at a grey metal table and I look down at my reflection.

My bright red hair and clear soft skin look back at me, I use to hate looking at myself. I felt like I could always see Luis' blood on me, staining me.

"I did," I nod, looking away from my reflection. "It's going to cost me but it'll be worth it."

"If you say so," he says, he's leaning against the wall on my right looking annoyed. "But Sam will leave, even with solitary confinement as your threat."

I told Elliot the basic details of my plan with Sam today, but not everything. He knows I got Alison to talk to me by threatening her and he doesn't think Sam will fall for the same trap.