I'm On The Edge

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Elliot's POV

"Scoot over," She whines as she pushes me towards the other side of the bed and I roll my eyes.

"Macy," I exclaim. "I'm on the edge of the bed. Do you want me to fall over?"

"This is a king sized bed," she says. "If you were really on the other side of it I wouldn't feel your feet."

"Then move over," I growl.

"No," she exclaims. "You move over!"

"This is stupid," I stand up grabbing my pillow and the blanket in the process. "I'm going to the couch."

"If we're going to marry," she pulls the blanket back on the bed "you need to get use to sleeping with me."

Even when her hair is all messily tossed everywhere and she scrunches her nose angrily she still looks nice.

Too bad she's rotten inside.

"I agreed to the marriage a week ago," I glare at. "I still have a few months left to sleep on my own."

"Don't be an ass," she crossed her arms over her chest "and leave me here alone."

"Don't whine," I grab the blanket and go towards the door. "I'm going to the couch."

"ELLIOT STONE," she screams as I walk out the room and shut the door behind me.

What the hell did I get myself into?

Macy's crazy.

She's stubborn, loud, annoying, and rude as hell.

What am I doing?

***

"Congratulations," Aria grins as she runs to give me a hug.

So my family and Macy's family are at my house for the announcement of our wedding.

Isn't that just fantastic?

"Stop Aria," I step back carefully moving her away from me. "Don't do that."

"What?" She asks annoyed. "Hug you?"

"Please don't fight," my father growls and I roll my eyes.

"Yes your majesty," I take a seat on the couch.

Suddenly Macy's father enters and I stand up to shake his hand. He's a tall man with light brown hair and brown eyes all paired with a rather sad looking expression.

"Elliot," he shakes my hand sternly and I begin to read his behavior. He looks confident, sure of himself, but a little uptight.

He's the reason Macy wants to marry me, she's said that much. But why? What is motivating her family? And why is Macy letting herself get pushed into this marriage? 

"Hello Sir," I shake his hand back sternly and look directly at him in hopes of making him nervous.

He doesn't even flinch.

"My little boy," Ana walks toward me.

She's a small petite woman with bright green eyes and short brown hair.

"Hi Ana," I say ignoring the fact that she was going to hug me. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm your father's wife," she speaks politely. "I know you don't accept me as your mother, but I'm here to congratulate you. I saw you grow up and helped your father raise you into a wonderful young man."