She's My Entire World Along With Her Dad

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Abrelle's POV

"Hey," I hear Noah whisper in my ear and I open my eyes a big smile forming on my lips.

"Today's the day," I say turning on the bed to face him.

"It is," he kisses my cheek before getting off the bed.

It's been four months since we agreed to move back to San Francisco and today is finally the day.

Noah finished all his cases yesterday and I left everything in the company ready to be handed to someone else. We also sold our apartment and bought a small condo near the company to live in.

"Thank you," I get off the bed and walk toward him.

"For what?" He smiles.

Oh god, he's so handsome. With his bright blue eyes and strong firm figure.

"For everything," I wrap my arms around his neck. "You are the only person on this earth that I'd die for, you know that right?"

"I do," he leans down and plants a soft wet kiss on my lips and it's as if my entire body is shocked with bolts of electricity.

"Dad," her sweet voice yells and I pull back.

"Continue later," Noah winks at me before walking out the room.

Did I forget to mention we have a daughter?

I did, well...we do. Everything between me and Noah was complicated at the time and things happen. We never dated, but you know...

She's one and a half.

Her name is Natalia Alexandra Louise Collins. We just call her Nat. Familiar much? 

Yeah, we named her after Nathan. If he were here he'd make some funny joke about it.

I miss him.

 I hear her whining and I chuckle. Noah's probably bugging her. He loves doing that.

"What is it, baby?" I ask walking out of the room and there she is sitting on the couch with a huge pout on her face.

She has short curly dark brown hair and big bright blue eyes. Her entire face is just like Noah's except he says she has my attitude.

"Bottle," she pouts.

"Her bottle" I pretend to glare at Noah.

"She screamed," he frowns. "Daddy gets upset when you scream."

"Nat, why are you yelling at daddy? Daddy doesn't like when you tell" I explain as I go to sit next to her and place her over my lap.

I should really do her hair. It's all tangled and messy.

"bottle," she smiles with a big toothy grin.

"Of course princess," Noah smiles handing her a bottle filled with milk. She grabs it places it inside her mouth and drinks desperately from it.

"I have to go," Noah says making his way toward me as Nat jumps off my lap to go with her toys on the floor.

"See you back here in two hours," I kiss him wrapping my arms around his neck.

Nat cries and I push Noah out of the way quickly looking for my girl. I immediately spot her on the floor next to the kitchen sink.

"What's wrong?" I ask and she holds out her finger, I notice it's red.