I Loved You Abrelle Louise

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Abrelle's POV

"Hello Elizabeth," I turn the chair in the office around to face the door. "Hello Stephan."

"Abrelle," they both growl, and I grin.

I've been waiting for this exact moment for a very long time.

Noah and Will are currently standing behind me and I know they both probably feel as satisfied as I know with their reaction.

"Why are you in my office?" Stephan exclaims loudly before walking out "who let her in?"

"Oh don't make a scene," I stand up going toward him. "It's very unprofessional."

"Do not talk to me," he growls and I roll my eyes getting frustrated.

"Stop being so childish," I say in a low menacing voice "and hear me out or I will do what I came here to do in front of everyone. Trust me when I say you don't want that."

"Stephan," My mother frowns gesturing for him to go back inside the office and he does.

I follow making sure to close the door behind me.

"Why are you here?" My mother asks, her voice cold and distant.

"For my company," I smile going back towards the office chair and sitting down. I immediately feel Noah place his hands on my shoulders and I'm grateful for the support.

"You mean my company," she corrects me and I chuckle.

"Did you really think I'd leave the company to you?" I laugh. "Come on Elizabeth, even you're not that stupid."

"You signed a contract," Stephan snaps and I smirk.

"A contract," I smile as Noah pulls out the paperwork from his folder "that my lawyer made."

"So?" Elizabeth gives me a confused look. "The fact that your puppeteer made it doesn't make the contract invalid."

"But did you read the fine print?" I take a hold of the papers and use a pen to circle the small statement at the bottom of the last paper. "I doubt it because if you had, then you would know this day would come."

"Give me that," she tries snatching the papers from my hand, but I quickly pull them away.

"The fine print says" I smile. "That this contract is effective if and only if I do not wish to be in charge of the company or I am incapable of taking charge."

"Let me see," I hand Stephan the papers.

"Now don't think you can just kill me and the problem will be over with," I say, a lack of emotion in my voice. "It also says that the contract will not be effective if an heir of mine were to exist to whom I can hand the company down."

"You don't have children?" Stephan glares at me.

"Oh but I do," I smile taking a hold of Noah's hand and interlocking fingers. "I have a beautiful little girl."

"With him?" Stephan scoffs a look of disgust on his face.

"Yes," I grin ignoring his facial expressions. "So that makes the contract ineffective which means this is my company."

"You can't do this," Stephan's voice softens. "Your mother and I have worked very hard to earn this."

"It's already done Stephan," I say using the same soft tone of voice. "I am taking full control of the company."