Dark Hair and Ocean Blue Eyes.

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Abrelle's POV

"I'm sorry to tell you that there's been an accident," he says and I give him a confused look. "Noah Collins your. . .um."

I suddenly feel my skin go cold and my stomach drop.

 "What is going on?" I ask.

"He was in a car accident," the officer says. "You should grab your things and come with us."

No.

This is some sick joke. 

"Can I see an identification card?" I ask in hopes of this all being some kind of lie. 

"Of course," he pulls his wallet out before handing me his identification card. 

State of California. 

Scott, Joshua

Badge Number: 5324554

"What?" I say my voice cracking as try to hold myself up. "This is. . .I mean. .  .He's a good driver."

"Ma'm, " the officer says calmly as I hand him back his ID. "Is there anyone else here with you?"

"My daughter," I answer trying to focus on anything other than my beating heart. "Is he okay? Is Noah okay?"

"He's in the hospital," he says "that's all I can say. You really need to come with us."

He's not dead. 

He's not dead.

"Wait," I take a step back. "Why didn't the hospital just call me? Why did they send a police escort?"

"Ma'm," the officer says "we have reason to believe someone may have caused the accident."

Caused the accident. 

Oh god, he took my car.

"He took my car," I say moving back to take a seat on the couch suddenly feeling extremely lightheaded. "Why do you guys think someone caused it?"

"The brakes had been tampered with," he says stepping inside the house and closing the door behind him. "Look, you are a very famous woman and the sheriff just wants to make sure you arrive at the hospital safely. As soon as the hospital identified Noah Collins and we discovered the tampered breaks the sheriff made the call to send a police escort."

"Right," I nodded taking a deep breath to control my nerves. "Let me grab a coat and get my daughter."

"Of course," he nods and I stand up making my way towards my room.

I'm okay.

I don't feel like yelling.

I don't feel like crying.

I don't feel anything.

I'm okay.

*** 

"Hello my name is Abrelle Louise," I say as soon as I reach the front desk of the Intensive Care Unit. "I was told that my boyfriend Noah Collins is here."

"One minute," she smiles typing something into her computer and I place my hand on Nat's back trying my best not to hold her too tightly. "Yes, Noah Collins he's currently in radiology. I will let his doctor know you're here so that he can come out and inform you of his condition."

"Thank you," I smile trying my best to hold back tears.

"The police will also want to speak with you," she says and I nod.