She Hasn't Even Noticed Me

RECAP: Abrelle has returns to San Francisco and takes over her company L&F's inc. We find out that Noah and Abrelle decide to come a couple and are raising a little girl called Natalia Alexandra Louise Collins. Noah and her get into a heated argument regarding her feelings about San Francisco, the company, and Elliot. Noah suffers a terrible car accident (originally meant for Abrelle) and is currently in a medically induced coma. Noah's family comes to see him and we can see Abrelle and them have a complicated relationship (about some woman named Alexandra). Abrelle goes home from the hospital and someone attempts to break into her home and try to take Natalia. After being convinced by Noah's Sister Genesis Abrelle decides to take Elliot on his offer and calls him. [Elliot offered to allow Abrelle and her daughter to move in with him, in attempt to protect them from whoever is trying to kill or harm them].

Elliot continues to have a complicated relationship with his sister Aria and continues to sleep around with women. Macy then proposes that they get married in order to join their two companies and Elliot can be in control of them. Elliot determined to figure out the alternative motives behind the marriage agrees to the proposal. In a drunken night of games, Macy admits that she is being forced to marry Elliot because her father is abusive and is a threat to her younger bother's life. We then find out that Elliot left the day of the trial because his father offered to have Abrelle released six months early (this was a part of Macy's plan to separate them). Macy then purposefully makes sure Elliot had the wrong date of Abrelle's release and by the time he makes it back to the States she has left the city with Noah. Elliot has been receiving calls from a random number and this is (for an unknown reasons) dangerous. He contacts Nurse Abigail (who was seen in the first book) to warn her about the person contacting them. He then meets the person in an alley where we discover that it is Nathan Louise who is contacting him. (Nathan was believed to be dead, as he was shot by Sam in the first book). 

WOOOO! Hope this recap helps you all!!

Also NEW COVER!

Elliot's POV 

"Look," they say. "I know you probably think I'm being reckless, but I couldn't stand not being able to do something."

"There is nothing you can do," I say trying my best not to sound angry. "You need to stay away."

Ding. Ding. Ding.

I hear my phone ring and I look down immediately recognizing the name on the screen.

Fuck.

"Who is it?" they ask and I contemplate rejecting the call. "It's her isn't it? It's Abrelle?"

"Yes Nathan," I say. "It's your sister." 

"Answer it," he says, I can hear his voice shaking. He's nervous. 

Good, he should be. What we're doing is stupid. 

So incredibly stupid!!! 

"I hope you understand how fucking idiotic this meeting is" I say trying my best not to raise my voice. 

"Answer it," he repeats ignoring my anger. 

"Hello," I answer. "Abrelle?"

"This is Will," I hear a man's voice, he sounds stressed. "Mr. Stone Abrelle has decided to take you up on your offer."

"What offer?" Nathan whispers and I glare at him. 

"What made her change her mind?" I ask, suddenly worried. 

"Someone broke into her home and was targeting Natalia," he answers and I feel my stomach drop. 

Fuck.