Give Them Hell

Abrelle's POV

It's been a week since I visited Sam and Alisson in prison, both resting in solitary confinement. I can't trust either one to keep their mouth shut and I'm not afraid to stab either one in the back. I know, I told my sister all she needed to do was talk to me, but after the way she spoke about killing Luis I couldn't help myself. I wanted her to be stuck in a cell with no windows all alone.

Maybe that makes me a bitch, but I've established that I should be a bitch.

If I had been a bitch earlier in life, it would've saved me a lot of pain and heartbreak.

"The press is here Ms. Abrelle," Will says and I nod. "Jax will be on your left and I will be on your right, we will make sure everything goes according to plan."

"Thank you, Will," I say and turn to face Noah who lies peacefully in his bed. Sometimes it's hard to forget he's not sleeping. The doctors still don't know why he hasn't woken up despite his no longer having a medically induced coma. One doctor explained to me that this could be his body's way of healing itself, but that it could also be possible for this to be permanent.

"I'm going to give them hell," I whisper in Noah's ear as I fix his hair with my hands. "And when I'm finished they will regret ever hurting you."

"Let's get this over with," I stand up and make my way out of Noah's room with Will and Jax following close behind as we exit the hospital

After I left the prison, I searched for Daniel Cox and found him. Except, he didn't want to work with me, he said I couldn't help in his search for the truth.

Whatever the hell that means.

He asked me to leave it all alone, that he was working on getting justice for us. As if what he went through was the same as what I did. His entire family is alive and safe, thanks to Elliot and Noah. Meanwhile, mine was killed. Slaughtered.

Yes, Sam and Alisson are paying for killing Luis and Nathan, but it's not enough. I want them all to pay, every single one of them. And if that means I have to do things myself, then so be it.

I told Will to discreetly let the press know that Abrelle Louise would be making a statement today and they were free to ask questions, questions I told Will to suggest.

I walk towards the front door and I can hear all the reporters outside making my stomach churn. I can do this. I approach the door and push it open facing a large group of reports holding cameras and microphones.

All I can hear repeatedly as people shove cameras and microphones in my face is Ms. Louise, Ms. Louise.

"Ms. Louise will be making a statement if you can hold off all questions until the end," a woman in a black pencil skirt announces loudly causing all the reporters to be quiet. I'm assuming she is the one in charge of the press meeting.

"Good morning everyone," I give a small sad smile. "As you all know my partner Noah Collins is currently fighting for his life in this hospital. He is stable, but the doctors are still unsure if he will make a full recovery. I want to thank everyone who has sent us good wishes and prayers, and those who have respected my wish for privacy during this incredibly difficult moment. Thank you."

"Ms. Louise," a reporter steps forward. "Is it true that Mr. Collins' was not in a car accident, but rather that it was a premeditated murder attempt?"

Mhm, I see the reporters took Will's suggestions.

"Yes," I nod looking down at my hands. "The police are working hard to figure out who could have wanted to harm me. They have no suspects as of now."